Chapter 8: Check Mate

Dale raised his hand, his eye began to bust into a blue flame, that burned his eye, as the python like chains emerged from death's dirt

Dale raised his hand, his eye began to bust into a blue flame, that burned his eye, as the python like chains emerged from death's dirt. The chains wrapped around the beast.

The screeches of crows, couldn't be heard over the yells of Kong-roh.

Dale tightened his grip on an invisible force and pulled all of the chains to the ground bringing Kong-roh smashing onto the rock, and as long Dale's grip is tight, the chains of the ground grow tighter and tighter. So tight Kong-roh's skin starts breaking.

The thumping of the tail of Kong-roh shattered the grey stone of the walls of the cave. The stalagmites started raining down from the grey heaven above stabbing everything in it's path. Dale had a hard time dodging the dull grey knives, because at the same time he is holding onto

Kong-roh with his electric blue aura to help him keep him pinned to the ground, it was telekinesis.

When the thumping of

Kong-roh's continued,but with even more force, the largest stalagmite started to crack.

The cracks grew ever more bigger with every blow, and like the knife cutting into butter; the stalagmite fell down from the roof of the cave and stabbed into Kong-roh, the liquid rust oozed and sprayed all across the walls. Death has been defeated.

~~~

When the pointed rock stabbed into the beast back, it also stabbed in to stomach of

Kong-roh and the grasp of Venus and June loosed to where they can barely get out of the tail.

When they got out, the stomach of Knog-roh started to pore out the decapated heads of humans, animals, and even monsters.

Dale nearly threw up at the thought of his own kind, monsters, where eaten by another monster. It was sickening.

Dale started to clutch at his eye, his eye burned because of his use of his magic it stung. The damage of Dale, was due to the rock knocking him over and the tail sweeps of

Kong-roh.

Dale's eye began to burn even more, because of the sight of all of heads, it was even painful.

"D-DALE!" Venus ran over him.

"I- it's okey I'm- I'm fine" Dale shuttered.

"No you are not,here put this on" Venus ripped a part of her maroon dress and tightened around Dale's eye

"Dale... you know what happens when you use magic when your pissed, right?"

"Y-yah..." Dale sat down in silence, and looked

away from the bloody mess he made.

Venus sighed, "I know you do, but I still need you to remember, when your eye starts to burn: the healers we go to can never help your eye, because it is unhealable and we have to just wait it out."