Chapter 7: Joker Card

The smell of its breath reeked with blood, and its long,snake- like body crawled all along the cave walls. The hundreds of arms it had, made him look like he was, a monstrous, eyeless, leather, centipede.

Kong-roh 'looked' at us, we where like rabbits being met with a wolf. We where defenseless.

With a booming, horse voice: Knog-roh spoke.

"Greetings I didn't expect from half- monster scum" Kong-roh spat.

Knog-roh looked behind Dale and Venus, and the sight of June made his smile even wider. "I see you brought a human, too. As an offering I suppose?"

June rang out with a fearful yell "G-GIVE ME BACK MAY!"

Suddenly with a swift speed, Kong-roh used his tail to sweep June from her feet.

"YOU WANT TO SEE THAT POOR EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN?! SHE IS MORE LIKE DEAD MEAT TO ME!"

Kong- roh's voice decreased.

"Well if you want to get your precious 'May' back-"

Suddenly Kong-roh's thick tin- heavy tail grasped around both Venus and June, tight enough to almost crush the victims.

"-This Half-Human-Scum must be the one to die!" Kong-roh Boomed

~~~

"NO, PLEASE!!!" Screamed Venus.

Kong-roh chuckled at the feline's remark.

"VENUS-" Dale started

Kong-roh tisked at Dale "Now,Now, you wouldn't want two to die, insted of one"

Kong-roh smeared

Dale stood still, he didn't know what to do, if he moved to save Venus, they would die. If he where to shout out to June, they would die.

Dale stood there

"TIME TO DIE!!!" Screeched Kong-roh.

Kong-roh stormed towards Dale , And with Venus and June trailing in the clutches of the murderer.

And once Dale and Kong-roh where meters away from each other.

He did the unthinkable...

A/N: ADHHDHSKAGDKSLWPDMGKAFLFHAL I AM SOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LATELY!!! I Have been really busy lately and it kind of got in the way of writing (okey a lot) but every thing is fine now I had some sort of energy to finish this (hence why is a bit short) I have been really tired lately (trying not to fall asleep in class) but I'll get through!