Chapter1: Snow

Snow softly fell to the ground, everything was quiet. The only thing that moved where two monsters, walking along the snowy ground.

"Hey Dale you've been awfully quiet lately." Said a Voice

The other monster snapped out of his thought, "O-oh sorry, I'm just thinking." Said Dale

"Yah ok" The silence kept on going, so the young cat woman wanted to brake it, she had to think of something quickly. "Hey speaking of thinking, I really want some roast hog, or anything spicy!" Wondered Venus

"Ew you and your cravings are wired, I mean "spicy" come on that stuff will get you drinking a whole river!" Dale joked

"Oh really?, your the only person I have ever met who drips HONEY on ROCK CANDY! I mean Dale that's GROSS!" Said Venus in disgust.

"Hahahaha, ok ok let's just stop, I smell a town up ahead okey so let be quiet" Dale requested.

"Fine! But tomorrow we are finishing this!" Venus challenged.

***

I am Venus and this is what happened

The 14 Year Great War has now ended ,but many monster kind lives were lost. Me and my big brother were little when my father died when he tried to fight off a whole army of powerful humans to protect us and the rest of monster kind...It has been hard for all of us. And so mother hid us away, but on my brothers 9th birthday, we where found.And that is how my mother got assassinated. So now we are truly alone...

I am Dale and this is what happened

We have now been walking alone for 2 years, and all that time we were just walking and running around not knowing our purpose in life, I'm thinking this is because we are just hiding from the Knights of the capital. When my mother died I made a promise to the world, That I will stop this madness,and take back our kingdom from the grasp of the human king, even if it will cost me my life...

A/N: Meet the CHARACTERS!!!

I hope you like this, it took me a bit to draw the Dale and Venus!