Chapter 6 : Tails

June's mother lead them through the woods, Dale and Venus knew that a murder lived the the woods, for there where traces of a large beast lerking in the woods. The dirt and air reeked with blood, and the trees look like grey medal stalks piercing into the crimson red grass. The whole place looked like it was fit for any beast of death.

Being hypnotized by the sight, Dale and Venus did not realized that June's mother stopped.

"Kids." The mother said to get there attention.

"yes?" Venus snapped out of her train of thought.

"We are here"

Venus looked up and a chill crept up her spine, what stood in front of her was a large hill and right-dead center was a large cave. But it was not any old cave, this cave was the most crimson part of the whole forest, red splattered all around the rims of the caves and many ripped pieces and patches of cloth and clothing littered the cave floor and the out side.

The sight made Dale sick, he hated blood and he hated the smell of death.

"Here is lies Kong-roh's cave, the head eater" June's mother dropped to her knees, "a-and the place where May is" The mother continues in grief.

"We will get her BACK, we are about to kick some ass!" Dale made a punching motion.

"Dale LANGUAGE!"

"Hey I can say 'ass' if I want to" Dale protested.

Venus huffed at his remark.

But soon after Dale, Venus, and June, walked into the cave leaving the worried mother behind.

Dale, Venus, and June entered hell.

~~~

The cave was void darkness, the only thing they could really 'see' was the light reflecting off of warm blood.

"Why is it so dark" June whispered

"Here I'll help" Dales eyes started glowing an electrical blue the light filled a bit of the room only to see what is a inch away from them.

"It's not a lot but it will do" Dale assured quietly.

"COOL!" June suddenly said

"SHHHHHHH!!!" Dale and Venus hissed

"Sorry" June covered her mouth.

'clunk' a rock fell.

"Where is he" June woundered

"I have know idea" Dale whispered.

'clunk' another rock fell

"Maby he is not here" Venus quietly muttered.

"Maby" Dale agreed

'Smack!' Something fell on the ground

"Ouch!" June cursed silently, she looked up and realized she tripped and fell.

"What happened?" Dale and Venus turn around and said.

June did not say anything, her eyes where locked on something behind Dale and Venus.

'Clunk!' A wet red substands was slopped onto the stone floor.

Dale and Venus turned around slowly. The blue light laminating from Dales eye, captured the crimson that was on the floor, and it was an unknown man's head without a body to carry it.

And above the bloody head, was a wide smiling- blank black eyedcreature.

It was the head eater, Kong-roh.

A/N: whoop I'm done with this chapter I hoped you enjoyed it!