Dressers and Cabernet

If you stood just outside the door, you may have been able to hear the soft moans escaping from the room.
     Various items fell off the dresser as their bodies moved in sync with one another. Neither of them were fully unclothed, but there were various articles of theirs laying on the floor around them.
     Their hair was messy now from being combed through and ruffled by the other, and there were all kinds of marks in different places on the parts of their bodies that were exposed. Magnus had hickeys on his neck and collarbones, running all the way down the rest of his torso as well. Under his shirt, Alec had red lines from where Magnus had clawed and gripped at his back.
     They were smashing their lips and tongues together in a sloppy, erotic symphony of sounds. Their audible kissing was bled into by their quiet, involuntary moans and low grunts and groans. Magnus had one hand on the dresser to steady himself and the other on Alec's neck, pulling his face closer to his body. Alec had his forehead pressed against Magnus' chest, one hand on the other's hip and the other lifting his leg into a more pleasurable position.
     Magnus wrapped his free leg around Alec's waist, urging him to push deeper into him. Alec followed and made his thrusts stronger and harder until Magnus' moans grew a tad louder. He moaned and groaned his name, Alexander, Alexander, Alexander, until it no longer sounded like a real word. Alec said the warlock's name a few times as well, but mostly resorted to cursing under his breath in a half moan.
     Alec looked up and watched a pair of golden cat eyes roll backwards. He saw how Magnus just couldn't keep his mouth shut, a bit of drool pooling at the edge of his mouth. He listened to the erratic breathing and harsh gulps as Magnus tried to hold off his orgasm. Of course, he succeeded, tightening around Alec, digging his nails into both the piece of furniture under him and the skin below his other set of nails. Alec clenched his jaw hard to bear the simultaneous pain and pleasure Magnus was giving him.
     Magnus' lacy boyshorts and pants hung at his left ankle while his shirt remained unbuttoned and open. His makeup was beginning to smudge, and he feared his rings would slip off from all of the sweat. He threw his head back in pleasure, moaning with Alec everytime he pumped into him. Alec was still wearing his navy blue t-shirt, and his jeans and boxers were only pulled down below his hips. He intertwined his fingers with Magnus' as he began nearing his climax.
     Magnus wrapped both his arms tightly around Alec's neck and moaned into his ear. Alec sped up, breathing faster and faster along with Magnus, shaking the dresser and the entire apartment complex for that matter.
     The two reached their limit within the next moments, and Alec squeezed Magnus closer onto him, no sound being able to escape his mouth. Magnus wrapped his legs around Alec and scraped his back as he dragged out his moan. When Alec was finished, he let out a shaky moan and had to steady himself on the dresser to keep from falling over. Magnus let out his breath in a sigh and pulled away from Alec to look at his face. Alec looked back dazedly for a moment, then shifted his attention to the fact that he was still inside Magnus. He pulled out gently, earning a small moan from Magnus.
     "You alright?" asked Alec.
     "Yes, darling, I'm fine," Magnus answered.
     The two took a moment to catch their breath, then they kissed and grinned onto each other's mouths. Alec discarded his condom while Magnus fixed his jeans for him. While Magnus fixed his shirt buttons, Alec was picking up and replacing the objects they had knocked over in their haste. Magnus cleaned anything else up with a snap of his fingers, and they returned to each other's arms in the living room.
     They cuddled together on the couch, with Alec's arm around Magnus while he enjoyed a glass of Cabernet Franc.
     "Did you always drink Cabernet after sex, or is that a recent thing?" Alec questioned.
     Magnus chuckled, "It's a recent thing. It's a tad stronger than other wines, plus I found out it tastes better after doing it with you," Magnus winked and took a sip from his glass, making Alec laugh.
     "Glad I'm improving your wine as well, babe," he kissed Magnus on the cheek and leaned his head on his. Magnus beamed and snuggled closer to his boyfriend.
     It was a good night.