Chapter 3

Amy's pov
I guess I will call my best friend Adrian first. Yeah I know it's crazy me and Adrian always competed but now we are best friends. I can open up to her with anything and I trust her. (Adrian in italics and Amy in regular)
Hey Adrian
Hey Amy what's up
Nothing I just have a question to ask you
Okay what is it
Will you be my maid of honor in mine and Ricky's wedding
Omg Amy yes I will I'm so honored what about ashley though
She won't do it I already talked to her she just wants to be a bridesmaid
Oh okay and yes I'm so excited when is the wedding
The wedding is June 15th we will go shopping together with grace, Madison, Lauren, and ashley.
Okay just text me when we are going shopping
Okay I will bye
I decide to just text the other people because I don't want to be on a bunch of phone calls. I wonder if me and Ricky will have more kids I mean I want more kids. I guess that is something me and Ricky should talk about it. Ricky is at work right now and John is taking a nap. I am looking for flights to take back to California because Ricky and I have to go back to get the rest of our stuff. We will talk to our parents about the wedding and then come home. I am really glad that me and Ricky are still together. I got us a flight so we leave Friday morning and we come back Sunday night. We just need to get our stuff and stop by our parents houses to talk to them and then come home. Adrian just texted me and told me that her and Omar are moving to New York. I'm so excited. I miss my best friend and we have so much to catch up on.