Chapter 4

Amy's pov
Hey Ricky I have a question
What is it
Do you think we will ever have anymore children
Yeah I want to have more children
Okay me too
I think we should start trying after we get married and when we graduate college
Yeah that sounds good
Okay
John walks in and asks us "when are you getting married" I say to John " June 15th in California on the beach". John is going to be our ring bear. I don't think we are going to have a flower girl. We leave tomorrow for California to get the rest of our things. We are going fly back with Omar and Adrian. We are going stay in the apartment Friday and Saturday night and then see my parents and Ricky's parents and Nora and then come home. I think Adrian and Omar are going to stay with us until they can find an apartment. I'm fine with them staying because I need to talk to Adrian about everything and plus she has her wedding come up soon to so we need to talk that. I just need to talk to my best friend because talking on the phone or threw text is not the same.
Time lapse to the next morning
Ricky's pov
I just woke up it's 5 in the morning and I need to get john ready, make breakfast and me and Amy need to get a shower. I can't wait to go to California. I have to talk to Amy's dad about maybe taking Amy to Hawaii for 2 weeks and him watching John while we are gone. If George can't then I will ask my parents. I check the time and it's 5:15 I have breakfast made so I will wake Amy and John up and after we are done eating Amy will get in the shower and I will get John ready then while I'm in the shower she can clean up the kitchen and we will head to the airport. I go into mine and Amy's room and she is still asleep I kiss her and she kisses back and then gets out of bed I say " good morning beautiful" and she says "morning handsome" god I love that girl. She goes down stairs and starts to get hers and johns breakfast while I go wake up John. John is not a morning person so it takes me a while to wake him up. When he finally wakes up he smells bacon and runs for the kitchen. After Amy is done eating she goes and gets a shower. When John is done eating I go into his room and help him get ready for the flight. We are only take book bags which has our clothes and our phone chargers with us. In John's bag we have his clothes and some toys so he isn't bored on the flight. When Amy gets done her shower I go and get mine. When I'm done the kitchen is clean and we are ready to go to the airport.