Chapter 7

Amy's pov
The wedding is in 2 weeks so we are headed back to California. The bridesmaid dresses and the wedding dress is already at my parents house. I didn't want Ricky to have a chance to see my dress before the wedding day. I can't wait to be Mrs. Ricky underwood. I'm so excited. I can't wait for the wedding. (What everyone in the wedding is wearing is above)
Ricky's pov
We just got off the plane in California. I am so excited to make Amy my wife in 2 weeks. We have all the dresses and tuxes ready to go. All we need to do is set up the reception area and the beach. We sent out the invitations I think we invited 150 people. The invitation said
Come celebrate the marriage of
Richard Underwood + Amy Juergens
June 15th at 4 o' clock
The wedding will be at the beach so bring a bathing suit for afterwards. Then we are going to city hall for the reception
The colors are Hot pink, white and black
Hope to see you there
People are confused because we told them to bring a bathing suit. Amy and I aren't swimming neither is anyone in the bridal party but if any guests want to swim they can. We are having cocktail hour at the beach then going to the reception. Amy and I are writing our vowels. We are both prepared for lots of crying. I don't know how to put my feelings into words so grace is helping me. I don't want them to long but I don't want them to short either.
Amy's pov
I am writing my vowels and I don't want them to long but I also don't want them to short either. I am pretty good at writing but this something that we will remember for the rest of our lives this is so stressful. I need my vowels wrote soon there is only 1 week left until the wedding. I still have to make sure the flowers are ready and the cake is ready. My mom wanted to plan the wedding but I decided I wanted to do it. My mom wasn't to happy about it but she will get over it. After the honeymoon we are going back to New York until we graduate. I don't know where we are moving after college unless we decide to stay here. Everyone in the bridal party besides John are going to a hotel for the next week.