Chapter 5

Amy's pov
We just landed in California. We get a cab and go to the apartment. When we get there we pack up all our stuff and John and Ricky take a nap. I leave Ricky a note.
Hey Ricky
I'm headed to Adrian's to hangout with her be back later I love you babe
Love Amy
Time lapse to Adrian's house
Amy's pov
I just got to Adrian's house. She doesn't know I'm coming so I'm going to surprise her. When she opens the door she sees me and screams "Amy I missed you so much" I say back "I missed you too". I am so happy they are moving to New York. Adrian just told me that she is pregnant. I am so excited to be an aunt. John calls Adrian "aunt Adrian" and he calls Omar "uncle Omar". I told Adrian to text me the minute she finds out what she is having because I am going to spoil the baby like crazy. Adrian is a little scared because she doesn't want to loose this baby like she lost mercy. She lost her little girl a year ago. I keep telling her that nothing is going to happen to the baby but she still has that fear. I leave Adrian's house and head to my dad's house.
At George's house
Amy's pov
I walk into my dad's house and I see grace,Tom and Kathleen. I tell my dad that Ricky and John are moving to New York and that we most likely will not be back until next summer. My dad doesn't say much he just says he understands that they are moving and that he will miss us. I told him the wedding is June 15th and it will be at the beach here in California. My dad said he would pay for the wedding and the honeymoon. I ask him if he can watch John while we are on the honeymoon. I think Ricky said it was 2 weeks. My dad says yes he would watch John and he would talk to Ricky about what he had planned for the honeymoon. I give him a hug and tell everyone goodbye and head home. When I get home I see John and Ricky fast asleep in John's bed. I take a picture before waking Ricky up. I love my life and I can't wait to continue it with my amazing family in New York. Ricky said that he talked to his parents about the wedding and that they wanted to throw us a big wedding but Ricky talked him out of it which is really good because I don't want 500 people at the wedding. I just want the family and friends there not a bunch of people I don't know.