Chapter 10

Amy's pov
The pilot just said that we have reached Hawaii!! I look over at Ricky and he is looking at me with a big grin on his face. Once we land we get our luggage and head towards the Uber. We reach an adults only hotel and we check into our room. Ricky and I get to our hotel room and as soon as the door closes we literally jump into each other's arms and start making out. Things get heated and you know what happens from there. After we finish having sex we go to bed. While I'm falling asleep I think to myself Damn I'm the luckiest person in the world.
Ricky's pov
Once me and Amy land in Hawaii we go to the Uber and get a ride over to our hotel. Amy has a grin plastered all over her face. We get to the hotel and head up to our room. As soon as we get in the room we throw our luggage and Amy jumps into my arms and we start having amazing sex. After we are done having sex we decide to go to bed. I fall asleep thinking that I'm the luckiest man in the world.

3 weeks after the Honeymoon
Amy's pov
I have been throwing up a lot lately. I am always tired and moody. I have been eating a lot more to. I think I might be pregnant Again. I guess I will take a pregnancy test an did it is positive I will go to the doctor and get it confirmed. I only have 1 more week left of college. I am going to school to become a teacher for young girls that have gotten pregnant at a young age. I am hoping that I will help a lot of people by becoming a teacher because i always wanted someone there for me and that knew what I was going through. Ricky graduated college a week ago. He is now eligible to become a business manager or an owner. I get in my car and drive to the pharmacy. I go into the store and get the clear blue brand pregnancy test. It tells you if your pregnant and how far along you are. I buy two of them because I want to be really sure. I go and pay for them and head home. Ricky is at the Butcher Shop working. John is at Daycare I have to pick him up in an hour. I get home and go straight to the bathroom. I pee on both sticks and lay them on the counter. I wash my hands and go out and get some ice cream. After I get my ice cream I go and check the tests. They both come back positive. I call my doctor and she tells me she has an opening in an hour. I take the appointment and call Ricky. (Ricky in italics and Amy in regular)
Hey Amy what's up
Hey Ricky I need you to pick up John today
Okay why
Because I have a doctors appointment because I think I'm pregnant I took two pregnancy tests and they are both positive
Okay well let me know what the doctor says
Okay I will I love  you
I love you too
I go to the doctors and they call me back. My doctor comes in and says that she is going to do an ultrasound to see if I'm pregnant. The doctor puts the gel on my stomach and moves the wand thingy around. She smiles and looks at me and says "congratulations you are pregnant". She tells me I'm almost a month pregnant and gives me the prenatal vitamins I need to take.