Chapter 8

Time lapse to the night before the wedding
I wish Ricky and I could see each other tonight but we can't. Grace won't let me see him until we are getting ready to say i do. I just want to go to sleep and wake up so I can see my amazing, hot, sexy soon to be husband. I can't believe I'm going to marry him in less then 24 hours. I'm really nervous about saying the vowels because I don't want to forget them. I'm making Ricky say his first. I am scared I will fall or something. I am going barefoot because we are getting married on the beach. The reception is at City Hall. We finished decorating it today.
Time lapse to morning Amy's pov
I wake up and the girls are already here. They went to Starbucks and got us some breakfast. The wedding is at 4 and it's 10 now so we are getting started on hair and makeup. Once we get the hair and makeup done we snack on some snacks and just talk. Adrian found out she is having a girl. Grace and Jack are engaged and Lauren and Jesse got back together. Ashley is still with Toby. My parents are meeting us at the beach. It's 3 now so we are going into the Limo and heading over to the beach. I am so nervous. I can't wait to be married to Ricky. They limo drops us off and we walk to our waiting area. It's 3:50 so the wedding starts in 10 minutes. My dad says that Ricky is extremely nervous but can't wait to see me. My mom comes in and says that there is something that I need to know before I get married. I'm kinda scared to find out what it is. My mom says "Amy, Ashley I'm pregnant again". Um what?? Why would my parents tell me this before I get married??