Chapter 6

Ricky's pov
Today John, Amy and me are headed to the airport to start are life in New York. We are getting. Married in 2 months. I am so excited to make Amy my wife. She already has the venue and the reception room done. Amy changed the color scheme to hot pink, white and black. John is the ring bear of course. Anne was mad that robbie wasn't a ring bear and Amy said sorry mom but Robbie isn't my full brother and I don't want him in my wedding Anne wasn't to happy about that but she will get over it. Adrian is Amy's maid of honor so Omar is my best man. The groomsmen are jack, Ben, Jesse and Toby. I didn't want ethan in the wedding because I feel like he would bail. He understands so he isn't that mad. Amy has the bridesmaid dresses picked out. She has her eye on a few dresses but still doesn't know which one she likes the most. I think me and Omar are going to wear black suits with a pink tie and I think the groomsmen are wearing white suits with a pink tie. I start my first day of college tomorrow. Amy already showed me around so I know where to go. There is a college nursery where John will go and Amy works there so that's good. I work in one of Leo's stores as head manager. I am so thankful for Leo because without him I wouldn't have the job I have which means I wouldn't be living in New York. We just landed in New York and I love it already. I was here for a weekend when Amy was in that program in the summer. I didn't want to leave. It's nice knowing that nobody knows us here. We have a new beginning and I can't wait to take every opportunity at life with Amy and John and any other kids we might have in the future. I want at least 2-3 more kids I don't know how Amy feels about that but I don't care as long as I am with Amy I will be happy.