Game Plan

I pull him inside, my fingers laced in his shirt as I tug him by it, a soft giggle escaping my lips as he smiles. Flynn takes ahold of my free hand, holding it close as he places a soft kiss upon my lips. With only my car left in the driveway and a note upon the front door, I didn't think. I acted. I acted and here we are two minutes later, the front door shut behind us as I'm pushed gently against the wall right by the stairs. A smile spreads across my face as Flynn places his lips upon my neck, his hands now upon the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head as my wolf cannot contain her excitement.

As my shirt is on the floor, my hands work fast, taking his off as well. "Tit for tat," I joke, pulling him back against me as Flynn chuckles, the corners of his lips pulling as I can feel them against the flesh of my collarbone. My head rolls back, Flynn pulling away shortly as he hoists my legs around his waist.

He smirks. "Tit-

"Nope," I whisper, knowing he's about to say a dirty joke. He chuckles, going back as he places a kiss upon my lips as I run my hands through his silly locks.

So what note did my parents leave behind? Gone until tomorrow night.

As we make our way upstairs, my bikini top is gone, exposed as I don't feel ashamed like the first few times I had sex. I don't try and cover up anymore or shy away anymore. Why? It's not because I've become accustomed to it. No. It's because of Flynn. It's because Flynn is not about to sleep with me purely for the satisfaction like what we have done with others in the past. Not only is it him, but me too, that we are about to do this because we love one another.

As the bed meets my back and Flynn places himself between my thighs, I know that I will not regret this night. I will not feel ashamed. That I, Amory, know that it's no longer Augustus that I want with me in this form of intimacy, but Flynn.

Flynn. Oh how I'll soon be moaning his name.

<><>

The sun is bright, waking me up as my eyes slowly peel open. My arms ache as they stretch, a yawn escaping my mouth as I roll onto my back, the cold hair hitting my bare chest as goosebumps cover my skin. As I reach for the sheets, I find them barely there, all hogged as I turn my head to see Flynn sleeping. He's hogged the blanket and sheets as I lay cold. Taking ahold of the sheets, I gently tug, pulling them over, only for Flynn to roll onto me, those hunter green eyes meeting my own.

"Cold?" He asks, placing a soft kiss upon my temple as he gets up.

Within twenty minutes we're dressed, Flynn borrowing a pair of baggy sweats that reach his mid-shin, an oversized college shirt, and helping me throw the sheets and blanket into the washing machine. Before we shut our eyes last nigh, Flynn dropped the bomb on me, the bomb on me that he will be going to the same university I will be attending as well. Not only did it put a smile on my face, but it caused us to delay shutting our eyes for another hour.

"Was last night all right?" Flynn asks, breaking the silence. I turn my head, looking into his eyes as I nod. "Was it okay? Was I okay? Were you comfortable?"

After all the girls I've seen at school talk about him. Talk about how they would love to know what he's like in bed. What he's like after the deed is done. After all I've heard, I would not expect Flynn to act insecure.

"Amory?" He asks, concern written all over his face as a small smile spreads across my face.

"You were fine-you were better than fine." He nods. Wrapping my arms around his torso, I tilt my head to the side. "You were amazing."

He nods, smiling as he places his hands upon my hips, resting his forehead against my own. "As were you," he responds. "I have to go home today." I'm worried now. Worried about what his father may do. I am frightened of his father. "I am talking with my mother about visiting the college campus." It's a three hour flight to our university.