The destruction

Zoe turned around to see her best friend Mad Dog( her real name was madeline, but Zoe had called her Mad Dog ever since they first became friends in 6th grade and calls her mad when she is too lazy) who had called her name just a bit too loud. Every one turned to look at her and all of a sudden she found herself in the middle of Geoffrey, Peyton, Mad Dog, and Cleden's eyes. And for a second she could have sworn she saw her life flash before her eyes..... she knew what was about to go down. Right here. Right now. Right outside of CVS. This is not what she wanted to happen tonight.

--" Zoe?" Peyton said. " why aren't you at the party? You said you were coming, what happened? Geoffrey came home acting really weird, did something happen between you two?"

--" Zoe what's going on? Do you need to be somewhere? Do you want me to leave?" Cleden asked.

--" Zoe who's that? Did you tell him what happened?" Geoffrey questioned. "Can we talk?"

-- then Mad Dog asked " is this not a good time? What are they talking about? Should I go?"

Zoe was bambarded with so many questions from everyone around her and she didn't know what to do. She felt so overwhelmed and couldn't find a way to answer all of their questions so she just ran in the spur of the moment. She took off into a small ditch near the back of CVS and just sat their not knowing what to do. Then came the crying. She didn't know why but with everything that had happened that night she just needed a good cry.

It had been a while and Zoe didn't know how long but it felt like forever. She had just been sobbing and sitting alone when she felt a hand sit rest in her shoulder and heard someone sit down next to her. She was hoping it would be anyone but Cleden. And to her surprise it was just as she hopped. But not just anyone, it was her best friend Mad Dog. Zoe knew she was in luck. Mad Dog always knew how to comfort her.

--" would you care to explain yourself?" She said. " Zoe, what's going on? You know you can tell me anything. "

--" Geoffrey tried to propose to me today." Zoe finally admitted tearing up and starting to cry again. "He got down on one knee and I just slapped him. Mad, I just didn't know what to do and I was scared. Than I told him about Cleden and he said to go to him so I did. And I never even looked back. Mad Dog, am I a bad person?"

--" I'm telling you the truth because I know that you deserve it. That does make you a little bit of a bad person. But who cares about him, we're talking about you here. I thought that was what you wanted. To be with Cleden and end things with Geoffrey." Mad Dog told her.

--" it is what I wanted. But..... no one knows what happened and if they find out...... well first of all Peyton would kill me for dumping her brother. And I don't want to ruin my chances with Cleden. You know I didn't tell him about Geoffrey. He didn't even know I was dating anyone mad. I feel like if I told him, he wouldn't like me anymore. " Zoe replied back fully sobbing as she said the last sentence.

--" that's not true Zoe" Mad Dog said. " and if it is then he doesn't deserve to be with you. If he really likes you and wants to be with you someday then he would understand. And if you don't want to tell him, he will understand that too. But I think you should. And speaking of which he is up there right now waiting for you."
Mad Dog pointed up in the direction of where they were standing.

--" he waited for me?" Zoe asked her friend.

--" he wouldn't have if he didn't like you. So go tell him. " Mad Dog urged her.

--" but what about Peyton and Geoffrey" Zoe said remembering that they were up there too.
" what will I tell them?"

--" don't worry about them I already got rid of them, I figured you didn't want them here knowing something must have happened between the two of you. I told them to go home and that you would called them later." Mad Dog responded. " don't fret about anything, I've got it all under control now go see your man. You owe him an explanation after all of this."

--" thanks a million mad." Zoe said embracing her in a hug as she said it. "Your the best. I'll call you after all this is sorted out."

--" you better, we are long overdue for some girl time" Mad Dog told her. " now hurry, Cleden's waiting for you. "

Zoe gave Mad Dog one last big hug a bit longer than last time, letting Mad Dog know that she really was thankful, and she ran up the hill as fast as she could. After all, she had a beautiful man waiting for her. And a 5 hour energy competition to win.