Hello over there (wormie photoshoot theme)

The two friends started to carefully pick up the pieces of glass. They put on some gardening gloves and shoes beforehand so they wouldn't cut themselves. It was quiet for the most part as they put each glass shard into a paper bowl. And finally, after an hour of being bent over and cleaning, they finished. Cleden got the bowl of broken glass and went outside to throw it away. Meanwhile Zoe jumped on the counter and got comfortable after a good stretch.

--" hey so about last night, care to explain?" Cleden casually asked as he walked back in though the garage.

There was a short awkward silence between the two of them. Zoe had completely forgotten about last night's scenario and she didn't want to relive it and tell Cleden. But she knew she needed to, he deserved to know, she just needed a quick minute to process and prepare herself. She tryed to avoid eye contact but it was so hard, she could feel his eyes glaring at her waiting for an explanation.

--"you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He said honestly, hopping on the counter across from her. "I just thought you might want to talk about it with a friend." Zoe could hear the hurt in his words so she finally gave in.

--"you should know what happened" she finally spoke looking up at him. He had a comforting look in his eyes. Like he was trying to sympathize with her.

She took a deep breath before getting into this long story, she knew this was not going to be fun. She started from the beginning when her and Geoffrey got together. She told him how she only ever wanted to be friends with him but ended up stuck in a relationship with him for a whole year. Then she spoke about being miserable until she finally met Cleden. And about whole proposal-slapping situation and how things all went down hill. She pored her heart out swearing that she never meant to hurt Geoffrey but she simply didn't love him and she could never fix that part of their relationship.

Cleden hadn't said a word the whole time. He hadn't even shown a slight sign of emotion, just a small nod here and there. And by this point Zoe had no idea what he wears thinking or feeling. He suddenly jumped off the counter and took a step forward. He reached out and wiped the tears that were streaming down Zoe's face, the tears that she didn't even know were there. She was so caught up in trying to explain things that she forgot how emotional she was feeling about that whole night. Cleden just wrapped his arms around her and held her in his warm hug. He didn't have to say anything for Zoe to understand that he was ok with the whole thing. He understood what she did and why and he was perfectly fine with it. Zoe had never felt so relieved. He wouldn't think she was mean, or weird, or not want to be with her. Although she had conveniently left out the part of the story where she fell in love with Cleden. He didn't need to hear that yet, for now Zoe just needed a friend. And that is exactly what Cleden was doing now, he was just there for her like any friend would be. With open arms, there to wipe her tears, and a loving embrace. He was perfect.

After a while of Cleden swaying with Zoe in his arms he figured it was time for some food.

--"since neither of us have eaten yet, and it's lunch time, and because you could use some friends,let's meet up with the gang and get something to eat." Cleden suggested.

--"that's fine with me, I'm starving!" Zoe exclaimed patting her stomach. "But just to be clear, your not mad at me right?"  Zoe was a little nervous for his reply.

--" why would I be mad? Now let's get going!" He said.

Zoe pulled out her phone and texted the group chat that her and Cleden had. It was Zoe, Zoe's best friend Mad Dog, Cleden, and Cleden's best friend Jackson.

Z:  Lunch at 1:00 at the usual place.