The getting ready

J:  sounds good. I'm famished

M:  same here

C:  see you there then

--"yo, we only have 30 minutes so you should go home and get dressed. I'll stop by to pick you up in like 15 minutes." Cleden said walking into his room. He needed to get dressed too since they were both still in the same clothes as the day before.

--" alright that sounds cool, I'll be on my way then. See you later." Zoe shouted walking out the door.

She drove home to change and was so thankful that she didn't give in to Geoffrey when he relentlessly asked her to move in with him. She would have died if she had to go home to him, and to make matters worse he would know that she spent the night sleeping over at Cleden's house.

Once she finally got to her house she jumped out of the car and walked inside. The drive home from Cleden's house was only 5 minutes but that meant that she had just 10 minutes to get dressed and ready. The drive to the restaurant  was only 10 min so they would get there 5 minutes early. But she knew that Mad Dog would be there first since she was always early to events. But she would have to drive Jackson too since they were neighbors, and he was always late. She was probably at his house right now all ready dressed and dragging him out the door in his pajamas- he loved to sleep in all day.

She snapped out of her daze and ran in her house and threw her closet door open looking for something quick and easy to put on. She finally settled on a black jumpsuit with yellow flowers. The pants part of it was long and went down to her calves flaring out on the ends, the top was simple with spaghetti strap sleeves. She wore her favorite lace bralette under it so it would show on the top. She ran to the bathroom and brushed her teeth while try to do her hair at the same time. After failing she just quickly brushed her teeth then put her hair into a half up half down style. She heard the door bell ring so she put her no show booty socks on as fast as she could and grabbed her shoes as she ran to the door. She slipped her white vans on as she neared the front door tripping a few times in the act.

She swung the door open finally getting her second shoe on, grabbed the keys out of Cleden's hand, and walked off to get on the motercycle leaving him at the door. He closed it shut and followed her lead. He sat infront of her and drove off with Zoe holding on in the back.

--"can't you go any faster we're already late?" Zoe complained.

--"unless you want to get a ticket this is what you'll have to deal with." Cleden replied.

After a short ride they arrived at the restaurant, chillies. The two walked in already seeing Mad Dog talked to Jackson who did not look very happy sulking in the corner of the booth Zoe sat next to Mad Dog and across from Cleden who sat next to Jackson.