The winner

Zoe regained consciousness after a few short minutes. She sat up, still on the ground, and saw Cleden towering over her.

--" what happened?" Zoe asked rubbing her head where it hit the ground.

--" you stood up after finishing all your bottles and hit me, because I was already standing." Cleden answered. "Then you fell and blacked out when you hit the ground."

--" how long was I out?" She questioned.

--"just a few minutes." Cleden responded.

Zoe got up taking Cleden's outstretched hand. After pulling her up they both sat back down on the bench. Zoe dusted off the dirt on her pants and held her head again. It was throbbing in pain and she hadn't noticed before how much it hurt.

--"does it hurt." Cleden asked. "Sorry"

--"no, it's not your fault." Zoe told him. "I'll be fine." Zoe put her hand down so Cleden would believe that it didn't hurt her. He gave her a questioning look then disregarded it and looked away.

--"I don't feel energized at all" Cleden announced.

--" yea I feel the same" Zoe agreed. "Maybe this stuff doesn't work."

They both looked around confused. Then they felt it. Slow at first then all at once. The energy set in, all 50 hours. They both instantly regretted their choices. They started bouncing off the walls. And it was like they could feel ants crawling in their skin. They couldn't stay still. So they both got up and looked at each other.

--"well," Cleden spoke slightly twitching. "I won. That means I get to make you do something right?"

--"oh, yea. I forgot about that." Zoe groaned. "Alright, what do you want me to do? It's no questions asked so if you don't want to be questioned, now is your chance."

Zoe had been looking forward to winning. And she was pretty confident that she would win, but apparently she was wrong. She wanted to ask Cleden to go on a date with her or something like that. If she had won there were so many things she could have done, and with no questions asked she wouldn't have to worry. She could have asked if he liked her, or who he liked, or if he would date her, the possibilities were endless. But Cleden had to go and win. Now her plans were ruined.

Cleden thought about it for a while. He didn't know what he wanted. It was hard to think with all the 5 hour energy they had just drank. All he could think about was how much his head was going to hurt when he woke up and how he wouldn't really remember anything in the morning.

--alright I know what I want you to do." He said. "Kiss me."

--"what?" Zoe said taken aback. She was shocked that he would ask something like that. It wasn't like him at all.

--"no questions asked." He stated while smirking. "Your rule, remember?"

Zoe just mumbled a yea not really able to speak. She was busy concentrating on how much his personality had changed in such a short amount of time. He was like a whole new person on 5 hour energy. He was a different person, and Zoe liked it. He was straight forward and didn't hesitate. Plus now Zoe didn't regret losing the competition. For her this was probably better than anything she would have done. Zoe was actually looking forward to kissing him. This was a real dream come true for her, and she didn't want to waste another second thinking about how good the kiss would be. She was ready to find out.

--"ok ok, I won't ask questions. One kiss coming up." Zoe said blushing and looking down. She avoided eye contact because she knew she couldn't handle it. If she looked into those brown eyes she would lose it.

She leaned in to kiss him and she was really nervous. After all, this was their first kiss. Zoe had planed this for a while now and never imagined it would be like this. She didn't want to mess things up, and she wanted things to be special. This was very important to her. She leaned in more just mere seconds from a kiss she had dreamed about for months now. She knew this was happening. She was about to kiss her true love.

They both moved in closer closing the gap between them. And they kissed. It was magical.