The explanation

Zoe ran up the hill with her new found hope. After some encouragement from her best friend she knew that she would be all right. No matter what happens. If Cleden couldn't accept what happened then she couldn't accept him, and that would be fine. Although he meant the world to her, so she would try her hardest to make sure that wouldn't happen.

--"Cleden?" Zoe said slightly out of breath from running. "Where are you?" She had made it up to the parking lot and Cleden was nowhere around.

--" I'm behind you dummy." Cleden said scaring her and making her jump in the opposite direction before running up and hugging him. He was in his motercycle and the impact knocked them all over, Zoe on top of Cleden and the motercycle next to them.

--" hey" Cleden said. "What was that for?"

Zoe stopped hugging him and looked at the situation they were in. They were in the middle of the parking lot on the ground and she was sitting in Cleden's lap. He was sitting up with one arm still around her from the hug and the other on the ground supporting them and keeping them both up. After seeing this Zoe blushed a little before responding.

--"you waited for me" she told him. "It was a little thanks."

--" well of course I waited for you" he reassured her. "You don't have a ride and I wanted to make sure you rode home with me to talk about what's bothering you, because clearly it's a lot." ......... "and I still have a competition to win. We can worry about the other stuff later." His smirk faded into a genuine smile. Zoe knew that he really did care dearly about her. These were the moments that really made her fall for him. She was in too deep to turn back. What she had with Cleden was real. With Geoffrey it was all fake, she had to force herself to be happy. With Cleden however, she was always so full of happiness that she couldn't force herself to be sad no matter how much she would try.

--"I have a perfect place for our competition to be held." Cleden said to her facing her only inches away from her. Zoe was so close she could feel the heat from his face. "I just know you'll love it." He spoke once again. Zoe could see the sparkle in his eyes that only happened when he really loved something. This must be a very special place if it could make him grin from ear to ear like this and put that sparkle in his eyes. The last time Zoe saw that sparkle was when he spoke of his mother. She died 6 years ago. And Cleden once told her that she was the only person he ever truly love. She was the only person that could make him smile. That was before Zoe came, now he would smile all the time and was just grateful to be around her.

--"with a smile like that I'll trust you." Zoe said. "I'm taking your word for it, so it better wow me got it? Well, lets go."

After that Cleden started to stand up while still holding Zoe. He got up with her in his arms then set her down next to him so he could pick up his motercycle. No one had ever held Zoe like that. It made her feel like she was as light as a feather, and it was even better that Cleden picked her up. It was like floating for a few seconds. Then one his motercycle was on its stand and sitting up right he picked Zoe back up and set down on it. Then he proceed to get the extra helmet and put it in her. Next he clipped on his own helmet and sat infront of her to drive.

--" ready?" He asked

--" yup" Zoe replied. She knew that where ever they were going it was going to be great. They drove for what felt like forever, but Zoe was enjoyed being close to Cleden without having to talk. She just got to rest on him. She put her chin on his back and Layed on him looking at the stars for most of the ride. Then after a narrow twisting road they turned into a small dirt patch and Cleden stopped driving. Zoe heard him unclip his helmet and she knew they had arrived. So she took off her own helmet and habit to him. Then she finally looked up and noticed where they were.

--"wow" was all she could manage to get out.