The energy

--"it's pretty right?" Cleden asked after seeing how shocked Zoe was. "My mom used to take me here all the time. It reminded us of Germany. .......... she love this place." Zoe remembered Cleden saying that he was from Germany. He told her that he lived there with his mom and they moved to the U.S. When he was 8 years old. He always talked about how much he missed Germany.

Zoe looked around at the field they were in. It was enormous and stretched out as far as the eye could see. There were bight colorful flowers everywhere and trees too. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. She admired all of nature's gorgeous plants. All of the vines that looked like they had been growing as long as the earth had been alive and were dark green leaves that climbed to the tops of all the trees. The trees that somehow made her feel at home. It smelled as if she had been here forever. And they were so tall that it looked like she could climb for days without even reaching the branches. There were flowers covering every square inch of the ground that was not already taken up by the trees or the path. The path was leading right down the center of the field leading to the unknown parts of the field. And it looked like in hadn't been touched in decades. There were grasses covering it, some as tall as Zoe was.

--" Cleden," Zoe said turning to face him. "This placed is beautiful. It's absolutely gorgeous. Is this what Germany is like?"

--"well when I was little my mom used to take me to a field just like this one every month so when we moved here my mom looked all over for a field to take me to. That way we could keep the tradition."

Zoe looked around and admired the beauty once more before heading down the path. She assumed that's where he was taking her.

--"it looks like no one has walked on this path in a long time" Zoe spoke.

--" yea I stopped coming here after my mom died" Cleden said back. "I haven't been here in 6 years. But after today I felt like you needed a place like this. I know that it would always calm me down when I came here."

--" this place is amazing." Zoe whispered to herself. "I never want to leave."

They kept walking and eventually got to a dead end in the path. It was a small circle at the end of the long strait line path and right in the middle was a small wooden bench. It was worn, probably from weather, and could only fit two people comfortably. They sat in it and got out the bags with their 5 hour energy.

--" I think I'm going to change the rules a bit." Zoe told Cleden. "I don't want us to run out of bottles or have extra, so whoever drinks all 10 bottle first wins. Ok?"

--" works with me." Cleden said.

They each put their 10 bottles next to them on the bench and unwrapped them all so they could drink them all as fast as possible.

--"alright, once you finish stand up so the other knows that your done. Oh and, no cheating. Drink them all, don't dump them out. Got it?" Zoe announced.

--" yup" Cleden replied.

--"3...2...1..." they both chanted. "GO"

Zoe and Cleden both grabbed their first bottles and downed the liquid inside. They threw their empty bottles on the bag that held them when they first came. They moved on to the next bottle one after another drinking and swallowing as fast as they could and opening the next bottle to be met with a new flavor. Opening, drinking the whole thing in one big sip, and throwing the bottle, then on to the next. They were both at their last 3 bottles and looked each other in the eyes. They nodded knowing that they would have to go fast to break the tie and win. Zoe was in her last bottle so she picked it up as quick as possible and chugged the contents swallowing hard and threw it hard on the ground. Then she stood up quickly, but a bit too quickly and was soon met with the cool soil beneath her. After that everything was black. And the world seemed to fade.