HIS POV (Edited)

Arnav's p.o.v :

Three long years. I still remember the day when she betrayed me. I never trusted anyone in my whole life until the day she entered in it. I thought she loved me but I guess she just used me. But that doesn't mean everyone are like her. It isn't necessary that her siblings also should be the same. Because I can remember her saying that her siblings are very good, so if they are correct for my siblings then I'm going to talk to my family about them. Just because of her I can't let them suffer. I should control my anger after coming face to face with her because I know the way my siblings respect me, her siblings too respect her.

These words running in my mind I drifted to sleep.

"Morning bhai, you know that today you should meet them right?" Samar asked entering my room.

"Yes Samar. I remember, don't be so desperate to marry her." I said pulling his leg.

"Bhai its not like that, I mean we  got approval from her sister only you should approve and talk with our families." he said.

"Okay I will meet them and then I will talk to you people." I said and went to the cafe is near our house.

While driving I was thinking that she accepted my brothers and sister as her siblings' life partner knowing that I'm their brother. I should ask her what's going on in her mind. With these thoughts, I entered the cafe and saw Aarohi, Aastha and Aarush waiting for me.

"Hello to you 3." I said.

"Hello." They wished me in nervousness.

"Okay, I know you people love them but I want to know about your family." I said.

"Bhai, dad and dadu are owners of SP textiles and I own SR boutique and mom and dadi are housewives." Aarohi said.

"I own interior designing school and our elder sister has own company in the name AA industries." Aastha continued.

"I have my own company in the add agency." Aarush replied.

"Okay, I want to talk to your sister about your marriage. So give me her phone number." I said.

They all hugged me with excitement saying thank you and left giving me her phone number.

Miss. Aardhna Singhania just wait and watch. I will show you my hatred. Until now you only saw the shade of my love now you will see my anger and hatred towards you.