CHARACTER SKETCH (SINDHYA FAMILY) (Edited)

Shekar Sindhya:
He is head of the family. Father of Sanjay and grandfather of Aradhna. Owner of SP textiles. Very loving and caring father, father in law and grandfather as well.

Parvathi Sindhya:
Mother of Sanjay. Wife of Shekar. Housewife. She treats her daughter in law as daughter and cares for her. She becomes strict when it comes to her grandson and granddaughters but loves more in heart.

Sanjay Sindhya:
Father of Aradhna and her siblings. Owner of SA industries. Loves his wife a lot. A loving and caring father too. Can't tolerate single word against his children.

Anjali Sindhya:
Mother of Aradhna and her siblings. Housewife. Treats her in laws as her own parents. A loving and caring mother but sometimes too strict and sometimes sweet.

Arohi Sindhya:
Second daughter of the house. Very naughty and prankster. Crime partner of her younger sister. Owns a boutique. 24years old.

Aastha Sindhya:
Third daughter of the family. One of the twins. Same as Arohi. Partner in crime. Owns an interior design school. 23years old.

Aarush Sindhya:
Young child of the family. Aastha's twin. Owner of SS Add agency. 23years old. Loves his sisters a lot.

Aradhna Sindhya:
26 years old. Owner of AA industries. Loves her sisters and brother a lot. A caring and loving daughter. Due to past she became silent in nature. Never shares her sorrow with others and spreads happiness.

The industries are created by me.

Additional characters are added when needed.