MISSING (Edited)

Arnav's p.o.v:

As we returned from sunset point, I dropped Aardhna till her cottage entrance and went straight to our room for rest. When I entered my room Sanjay asked me where did I and Aardhna go. God! I just wanted to punch him. I controlled myself but Rehaan gave me a knowing Smile. I just replied Sanjay that we were here only but very near to waterfalls and avoided further  conversation.

Now I'm currently waiting for Aardhna to come, so that we can have breakfast together. But only Alisha and Sanjana came. I was confused that she isn't here.

"Arnav, where is Aardhna? I thought she is with you?" Alisha asked. When Alisha said  those words I felt like the ground under my feet was crumbling.

"No. I last saw her yesterday night." I replied.

"But she didn't come inside the cottage. She wasn't there whole night." She replied puzzled.

"What do you mean? She didn't come? I dropped her myself till the entrance of the cottage."

"But she hasn't returned!" Alisha said.

"What the hell Alisha? You're telling me now? You should have informed me last night." I shouted at her.

Now panicked raised in me, immediately we went left searching for her.

***********

It's almost evening but still I can't find her. God, please keep her safe. But why am I worrying about her? She is my friend, that is the reason, yes, that's it. Suddenly a thought came in my mind and I called my family detective.

"Hello. This is Arnav."

"Good evening Sir. How can I help you?"

"Mr. Armaan I want you trace a number and tell me where it is presently situated. I don't want any delay in this and I'm sending you the number." I said in one breath and hung up the call without waiting for reply.