LOVE IN AIR

Arnav's p.o.v:

We left to home. When we entered everyone bombarded questions on me. Seeing my situation Aardhna was giggling.

"Mom I'm fine it was small accident." I replied.

"You will never take care of yourself." Mom said.

"Mom I'm sorry. I promise I will take care of myself now because I should take care of someone else too." I said looking towards her where last part is only audible to her.

"Okay go and take rest Arnav." Mom said.

I nodded and while going I signalled to Aardhna to come. She nodded as no but  I got an idea.

"Aardhna I want to talk to you about preparations. Can you come to my room?" I asked her.

She understood my intentions but she can't deny so she said yes.

She came to my room after 20mins.

"What was that Arnav if someone came to know then what will you do?" She asked me angrily.

"Nothing I would have said that I love you. That's it." I said smiling.

She opened her mouth wide listening to my answer.

Suddenly I pulled through her waist towards me. I smashed my rough lips on her soft lips. We were reciprocating equally with same fire and passion. After 15mins we broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen.

"What was that Arnav?" She asked me.

"You liked it princess. Didn't you?" I asked her and she bowed her head due her shyness. I smiled seeing her.

Meanwhile we were interrupted by knock on my door.

"Bhai, di come down panditji has arrived."  Sahil said.

"We are coming." I replied.

"Marriage can be after one week. There is an auspicious time." Panditji replied.

"Okay panditji fix that date. We don't have any problem." Aardhna replied and I nodded.

Date was fixed. Elders were tensed and our siblings were excited to start their new life.