PRESENT

Aardhna's p.o.v:

My trance got broke when my phone alarm started indicating its 4 in morning. I was shocked that whole night I was remembering my love story which is incomplete.

3 long years and I'm still the same, loving you more than ever. The difference is that now you have changed and I don't know what should I do to make you realize the reality." I thought.

I completed all my ablutions and went down. While going I saw Arnav coming down from other side. We reached breakfast table at a time.

"Good morning everyone." I greeted with a smile.

"Good morning." Everyone said smiling back.

"Di shall I ask you something?" Aastha asked.

"Yes Aastha what do you want to ask?" I questioned her while I was watching Arnav from corner of my eye.

"Di can you wear traditional dress for our marriage?" She asked and I spitted water from my mouth.

"Aastha you know that I stopped wearing those dress three years back. And now I'm not wearing them at any cost." I said.

When she was going to say something we got interrupted by a phone call. I excused myself from there to lift the call.

"Hello priya, tell me did you talk with Mr. Malhotra about land?" I asked her.

She called to talk about the deal which is about a land which caused a problem few days back.