MARRIAGE OF SIBLINGS

Aardhna's p.o.v:

It has been seven days. Since seven days I was trying to explain him not to do naughty things in front of family members. I still remember two days ago. Its just our mere luck that we didn't get caught in front of our siblings.

Two days ago:

"Arnav please leave someone can come. please." I said looking towards the door.

Actually we were discussing about decoration and food in marriage. while our siblings went on a date and elders went to temple to pray that marriage should happen without any problem.

"Princess don't worry everyone will return in evening. come on give me a kiss." He said.

"Don't be naughty Arnav. Now a days you're becoming shameless." I said.

"Only for you princess." He said.

I bowed my head in shyness not able to meet his eyes. A naughty idea striked in my mind.

" You want a kiss right?" I asked and he nodded.

I leaned towards him and he to leaned towards me. i pecked him on his cheek and started to run while laughing. he was in shock after few seconds he recovered from shock and started chasing me.

We were running in mansion suddenly my leg got slipped and I closed my eyes due to fear of falling but before that two strong arms caught me. i opened my eyes and I was drowned into his eyes. our trance got broke due to our siblings sound.

"Di what happened? why you both are standing in that position?" Aastha asked.

" uhmm I was going to fall down so Arnav caught me before falling." I said.

" oh k you didn't get hurt right?" she asked.

"no Aastha I'm fine." I assured her.

"Thanks bhai. if anything happened to di then we can't leave." she said emotionally.

"its ok Aastha. Aardhna is my friend so no problem." he said and smiled.

PRESENT:

I was angry at him from that time and the way he is making upto me. I'm impressed and I'm falling for him more and more. Today I'm busy in preparations. I promised him that I'll wear traditional dress. so I selected this dress and necklace.

 so I selected this dress and necklace

I would love to see his reaction when he sees me

I would love to see his reaction when he sees me. Mandap was set to start marriage rituals. Bride grooms were  present and are waiting for brides. They were brought down. Marriage started.

They stood for varmala (garland) ritual. After they took seven rounds around fire. They wore black beads necklace around brides neck and filled vermilion in their maang.

"Princess soon you're going to be in your sisters  place and I'm in my brothers place." He said.

"Not so soon Mr. Arnav first you should propose then I should say yes then we are going to marry." I said smirking.

"So you want me to propose you?" He asked.

"Of course. Till then I'm not going to marry you." I said.

He pulled me through my waist and started kissing while I was shocked. After few mins he left me.

"What was that?" I asked him.

"Nothing princess just be ready today evening we are going on a movie date." He said and I smiled.

I know he kissed me as no one was present there as all were at the entrance for remaining rituals. So I had no problem.

Meanwhile I got a call from Nikhil.

"Hello Nikhil did you get the information about him?" I asked him.

"Yes Mam. Where should I give you that information?" He asked.

"Bring it to my home. I want evey bit of information about him." I said.

"Okay Mam you'll get it by tomorrow afternoon." He said.

"Okay." I said and hung up.

I'm excited about date and as well as GET READY MR. ****** ********  FOR THE GAMEI thought.