WATER FALLS (Edited)

Aardhna's p.o.v:

Next day,we got up early and got ready. We gathered near breakfast table. I met Arnav and wished him. We sat for breakfast. We ordered our breakfast and chatted until our break fast arrived.

"So Aardhna, do you like to visit and camp in forest?" Arnav asked me.

"Yes, yes, I like it." I said with excitement and he chuckled seeing me.

"When are we going?" I asked him.

"We will go tonight after visiting waterfalls." He said.

"Can we go now... Please?" I asked him giving him my best puppy dog eyes.

"No. Only at night and don't give me those. Did anyone say you that they can't say no to those eyes of yours?" He said.

"No you're the fist one." I  said and pouted.

Later we all went to waterfalls. When I saw scene in front of me, I was stunned, surprised, shocked  and what not. It was indescribable.

The waterfall was Mediterranean-blue and magical

The waterfall was Mediterranean-blue and magical. It was swishing over the rocks joyfully. It was thundering down into the pool like a gigantic water spout. When it toppled into the ecstasy-pool, it foamed it at the bottom. The rest of the pool was as clear as cellophane, enabling us to see down into the rocky bottom. Fronds of forest-green plants waved gently in the depths. The waterfall looked like a sheet of blue velour as it swished down. Its edges were hemmed with whipped-white lines.