BETRAYAL

Arnav's p.o.v:

I was shocked. I felt like someone snatched my soul. I shouldn't have trusted her so easily. I love her but she used me for time pass. Thinking she is different from other girls. I loved her but no she is also same like other girls.

I was leaving from there but I stopped when I heard her anklets sound and I thought to confront her.

"Why did you do this Aradhna? I never trusted anyone more than you and you betrayed me. I promise, now I will hate you the way I loved you." I said.

"No, Arnav you misunderstood me. I'll explain you. I...." She was saying but I interrupted her.

"Never come in front of me after this. If you will come you will face the worst of me." I warned her and left from there unable to see tears in her eyes.

Why Aardhna? Why did you do like this? I hate you. Now I'll achieve my dreams and then I'll make your life hell. Its my promise. Till now whenever I promised something to you I never broke that. This promise also will never break.

Aardhna's p.o.v:

I was standing at the venue waiting for Arnav but the scene in front of me made numb. I saw Arnav other side of the venue. The look on his face said otherwise. I can clearly understand he misunderstood. I can't afford that. I started running towards him while he started moving out.

Suddenly he stopped and turned towards me with blood shot eyes.

"Why did you do this Aradhna? I never trusted anyone more than you and you betrayed me. I promise, now I will hate you the way I loved you." He said.

I was shocked when he said he loved you. I became happy but it didn't last longer. I tried to explain him.

"No, Arnav you misunderstood me. I'll explain you. I...." I was saying but he interrupted me.

"Never come in front of me after this. If you will come you will face the worst of me." He warned me and left from there unable to see tears in my eyes.

"Arnav you misunderstood me. I can never betray you. You are my life. I promise you, now I will love you more than ever but will never come in your way." I promised myself.

I left from there in tears. I started driving car and suddenly.