Chapter 13, oh no

AN: Heyy I actually have nothing to say really. Still in bed.. Enjoyy! -xx-

_______________________________

David's POV

"I was kidnapped at that time.." Liza says. I just stare at her, she's right. I'm probably not the father of this child... Just then a doctor walks in. 

Do: Have you become a little?

L: Yea I'm fine. But can you do a test or something to see who the baby's father is?

Do: No, I'm sorry miss. We can only find out who the father is when the baby is born.

L: Really? Is there nothing you can do?

Do: I'm sorry. Good luck.

Then the doctor leaves. Liza begins to cry. "I'm so sorry David." She cries. "Babe look at me." I say while pushing her chin up. "It doesn't matter to me. Even if this is not my child. You're my world and what happens to my world happens to me. And even if the kidnapper is the father, he's dead. He was shot remember? So even then I will take care of that kid like it is my own. I love you baby." Whe  I'm done Liza looks at me. For a second it looks like she's mad. Then she suddenly smashes her lips into mine. I of course kiss back immediately. "I missed that so much." She says when we're done. "I love you to bubba."

*Time lapse*

Liza's POV

I'm 4 months pregnant right now. My belly has grown really fast. David and I are on our way to the doctor. Today we're gonna found out the gender. 

David and I are waiting in a room when a nurse walks in. "Liza Koshy and David Dobrik?" She asks and we stand up. "Hi, I'm Sandra. I'll be your doctor for the rest of the time." She says. "Come with me please." We walk next to her to a small room. "Ok Liza, you can lay down." She says. I lay down on the table and Sandra shoves my shirt up. "This is gonna be cold." Sandra says when she puts gel on my belly. She goes around with a ultrasound machine when she suddenly stops. 

S: Wow.

L: What? Is something wrong?

S: No nothing wrong it's just.

L: What?!

S: Congrats! It's triplets!

L&D: Triplets?!

S: Yea you heard me right. But I have to warm you. With triplets there's a very small chance all of them survive.