Chapter 31, The End

David's POV

I got home today! I'm in a wheelchair cause I can't proparly use my left leg but it's ok. I'm just really happy I'm with Liza, Jonah and Tatum again. Altough I still don't remember having them, they feel like my own kids again. I'm in front of the tv in my wheelchair when Liza comes in. She sits on my lap. "Hey babe, the kids are asleep." She says. I look in her eyes, gosh she's beautiful. I think to myself. I'm so lucky to have her. She pulls me closer and kisses me. I feel her tongue at my bottom lip and tease her by not opening. She pulls away and pulls up one of her eyebrows. Then she giggles. "I love you." She says. "I love you to pookie." I reply as I grab her face and immediately put my tongue in. We make out for a while when suddenly my dad comes in. My dad? How does he have the key to our apartment? He rips Liza of my lap and pushes her on the ground rougly. "Hey! Don't touch her!" I yell at him. "What are you gonna do?! Your in a wheelchair!" And with that he starts beating me, hard. I can't defend myself. I hear Liza yell. "David! I love you!" Then everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and see Alex in front of me. "Wow dude are you ok?" He asks. Wow, it felt like I was gone for a really long time. "What happened?" I ask him and he replies. "Your dad beat the crap out of you and you blacked out." "Why did he beat me this time? I ask. "Man, you hit a girl with your car."  "Fuck I remember, it was a little girl right?" I say. "Yea she was little, but not young. She was 17 just like you." Alex answers.

D: She survived right?

A: Well uhm David. Actually she didn't, she died on her way to the hospital.

I feel like I have to throw up. I killed someone?!

A: You wanna know what her name was.

D: I think so.. What was it?

A: Elizabeth Koshy.

_________________________________

AN: Heyy! Soo that's a wrap! If you don't understand the ending, it turned out when David hit someone that time it was Liza and none of this really happened. I really hoped y'all liked it. I ended it because I felt like I was dashing this story of and I didn't have an idea of where I was going. But I thought this was a good ending at a good point. I'd really like to write another book cause I enjoy it, pleasee tell me some ideas!   Be all safee! And thanks everyone for reading, voting and commenting! LOVE YOUUU. -XX-