I.Call me crazy

(Betty writes her diary)

Dear Diary,

This day might not be the best of all because this will be my first time going on in a party which is Reggie's I say.

Veronica was asked out by Jason and she said yes. She told me to tag along because she might start panicking if something goes wrong.

I hope that Polly would be here with me but she is in college right now. I still wear her weird looking bracelet. She gave it to me and she told me to never take it off. I knew it was stupid but I never took it off.

Archie is back in town. He told me that he will meet me tommorow at pops. It will be good to see him after so many weeks. He was also talking about Miss.Grundy who is his mentor. He has been telling that she is teaching him music.

The blossom twins still remain a mystery about themselves. They always stayed​ together,Cheryl never mingled with anyone. She always carried her 2 minions around her,it's like they were forced to stay with her.

Except Jason was the kind of boy that every girl wanted to be with and every boy wanted to be. He practically hypnotizes girls with his mysterious charm that makes them fall on their knees after him.

And here I am Betty Cooper,a perfect A straight student just as my parents wanted me to be.

One thing still remains a mystery about this town is the strange deaths and animal attacks going on in the town. They started since the Blossoms arrived in town. Wasn't that weird?

Going to a party is kinda dragging myself in a hole but I couldn't say no to Veronica. She seems to try her best to mingle with everyone here so I should be supportive to her.

(Diary entry ended)

______

Time : 8:00 P.M

"How do I look?", Ronnie said adjusting her navy blue dress.

"You look amazing V.",I said assuring her.

We were waiting Jason to come pick us up. I was wearing a purple strapped dress which reached my knee level.

"Do you think Jason likes me?",Veronica asked me.

"Do you want him to like you?",I asked.

"Well he looks cute and everybody like a guy like that.",she said.

"Well if he doesn't likes this piece of cupcake then no sooner he will then regret it",I said assuring her.

Unfortunately Jason was a huge player. I bet that he was with almost half the female population of this town.

We saw Jason's car arrive with beaming lights.

I wouldn't have gone to the party if it wasn't for Ronnie.

Jason walked to us spreading his charm around the place leaving Ronnie to stare at him. I just simply smiled.

"Forgive me Ladies allow me to drive",Jason said smiling at Ronnie.

I could easily tell that she was just brainwashed by him. She was staring at him like he is a piece of gold.

The whole drive Jason was talking with Ronnie. I was like the third wheeler.

All they were talking about was how great they both look. Ronnie was talking about her old adventures in New York City.

Hey I haven't realized that I don't have a date. Great.

We reached Reggie's​ house,the whole place was beaming with music.

Jason and Ronnie were catching their hands as I walked feeling extremely weird.