IIIB. In the violin is the hidden

I was running through the empty halls I couldn't look back because it would be a life risk. Archie was chasing me even if he didn't wanted to.

"I'm sorry Betty.",Archie screamed running behind me.

"Please Archie don't.",I shouted back.

I knew this chase won't last but I still ran.

Archie tripped me and I fell on my face.

I got up looking at him,he was holding the sharp stick at me.

"Archie you don't have to do this.",I pleaded.

"Iam sorry I can't stop myself. I just can't.", Archie said coming forth.

I looked everywhere and there was no way of running. I knew Grundy was watching us from somewhere.

My heart was thudding hard as he came close to me. I kept stepping back until I hit the locker. Now I couldn't do anything.

"Archie.",I said softly.

"I'm sorry.", Archie said shedding one tear. He came forth and pushed me down as I fell on the ground.

I didn't say anything because I know I couldn't change or make a difference.

I simply watched him densely.

Is that it? After knowing so much I'm just gonna puff like that? Yeah I guess.

I can't leave my friends in this world...If I didn't I couldn't do anything but stay with them.

He rose the stick pointing at my chest as I was between his legs as he bent down to stab me.

I stared at him,"Goodbye Arch.",I said smiling softly to Archie as he replied,"I'm sorry Betty."

And he rose his stake higher in the air and pulling it down to my chest.

I closed my eyes. And I heard a snapping sound.

The stake was lying down on the floor and Archie was lying down unconscious and Grundy was standing near him with a devil smile.

"Now that's a wrap!.",Grundy said.

"What did you do to him?",I said moving near Archie.

"A.Archie was running out of blood and taste I needed to heal him everytime and B. I don't care about Archie.",Grundy babbled walking around.

"Archie are you okay?Wake up.",I shook him.

No sign.

He didn't say anything.

"He is dead. You killed him.",I said ragefully.

"Yeah technically. But unfortunately he will come alive again as a vampire.",she shrugged,"Before he drank my blood to heal him after me drinking his blood so now I am not your problem but he is.",Grundy smiled as my heart fell on the floor.

I didn't have time for her crap so I looked at Archie. He is going to wake up as a vampire. I couldn't think of him being a monster.

I was speechless,wordless to Grundy.
She put her hands on her waist watching us soulessly.

I broke into tears because it hurts so bad. What have been done to my life?

Grundy was simply chuckling like it didn't mean to her or anything. She only cared about herself and I hated her so much. So much.

I heard some chanting which were flinching Grundy.

" Erekate zorekasom qhardhima lattói parhole jitane tatee. Erekate zorekasom qhardhima lattói parhole jitane tatee. Erekate zorekasom qhardhima lattói parhole jitane tatee.",the pussycats chanted pointing their hands at Grundy.