XIIIA.Scrawlings on the walls

Betty's POV

My eyes were closed,I could feel my hands covering them. It felt like I was sitting on some metallic seat,it felt common. Like I have done this already.

I almost forgot who I am. I remembered every single moment of my past life and my breathing started to quicken. I was scared to open my eyes and see what stands forth me.

I could hear voices whispering which made me more frightened and that's when I started panting and rose my face up.

My shocked face was seen by my classmates.

I looked everywhere taking a glance at the room all of my friends sitting and looking at me as if something is wrong with me.

What am I doing here?

Is this a dream?

Or what if I woke up from one?

So none of that was real? Vampires, werewolves,wraths,witches? So it was a dream.

"Betty,pstpst.",someone called out.

I turned behind quickly and looked at Archie.

"Hey,are you okay?",he asked me.

My eyes were concentrated on the mesh-covered window and a glimpse of Grundy walking past by.

I thought we desecrated her.

"Hey Betty.",Archie shook my hand and I turned back towards him.

He was wearing the face of worry and patiently waited for my answer.

"Yea I just woke up from a bad dream.",I answered softly.

Archie's face turned into confusion as he scrunched his eyebrows in thoughts.

I looked at him dumb-struck and he answered.

"Betty this "is" a dream.",Archie said.

Soon everything started blurring around me except me and everyone else disappeared.

The moment I blinked my eye,I gasped for air.

I couldn't breath,my face felt pale and ice-cold.

I tried to suck in air but I couldn't all I could take in was water.

I was drowning.

The above surface was black,I couldn't reach up as if the water was pulling me down.

I tried to make it outside but I slipped and slipped deeper in the waves and closed my eyes.

"Get up! Don't pretend to sleep! Elizabeth!",a familiar voice called out.

I opened my eyes to find Archie in old age clothes smiling at me.

"Archie? What is going on?",I said confusedly.

"What?you always called me Archiebald. In for a change? Now get up before I --",Archie said sounding stubborn.

"Before you what?"

"Kiss you"

"Kiss me? You can't be serious."

Archie made that "you think?" Look and pushed himself to me and pressed his soft lips on mine while I was laying down on the bed which felt like petals of roses.

Okay. Now I was very confused.

________

[When Betty was born]

"Now where is my niece?", Clymene faced my side with red eyes and snakes swarming with her.

"Go to hell."