IIB. Where art thou Cheryline?

Cheryl's POV

I took a deep breath inside and opened my eyes sitting up.

"JASON!",I screamed.

"Cheryl are you okay?",Jason asked checking on me.

"I shouldn't be okay! I died.",I said.

We were on the other side of the river. Somehow we floated there after we drowned. We were soaked in water.

"We are dead Cheryl.",Jason said running his hand down through his hair.

"Then how are we alive?!?",I shouted.

"We had vampire blood in our system.",he said as my heart dropped.

"No no no no Jason don't tell me.",I said denying what's true.

"We are reborn to be as vampires.",Jason said.

"Oh my God....We are going to become monsters.",I said thinking of all the horrible things I can do now.

"Not if we choose to.",Jason said sitting beside me Watching the lake.

It was Dawn. My head was aching,my eyes were scorching but I couldn't care less.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"We have 24 hours to feed on blood or else we will die.",Jason said. He probably got this from Alfred.

"So what's it gonna be for you?",he asked.

"I choose to die."

"I understand sister.",Jason said as I lied my head in his wet cold shoulder.

"So what now we are gonna die all over again?",I asked.

"Indeed yes."

"I'm going on a walk Cheryl I will be back in no time",Jason said and turned around and walked away as I watched him

"Wait--

"I will be back Cheryl",he said and walked away from me.

His he serious for the love of God!! He left me!

I was having a sore throat , my head was aching......I was sitting near the edge of the river looking at the sky thinking about how my life turned upside down....

What if I become a vampire?

Alfred and Jason told me that vampires can do anything they want. They can have anything they want nobody can stop them. They are immortal. They never grow old or die a natural death. But I couldn't agree to this I didn't wanted to hurt people.
______

It's been an hour and still Jason has not come back. Where did he go? Did something happen to him?Oh God why?

"Sister.",Jason called out behind me.

I turned around and saw blood dripping out of his mouth.

"Jason tell me you didn't.",I said in denial.

"It wasn't supposed to be like that. I didn't wanted to Cheryline.",Jason said innocently.

"Who did you kill?", I asked.

"Our father.",he said as I gasped.

I stepped back,"No no no..."

"I wanted to see him before I die so I went back home and tried to talk to him. I needed to tell him goodbye but he panicked and told,"You and Cheryline were supposed to be dead!I killed you!",after that our argument began.",he continued.

"I asked him why did he wanted to kill us and he said that I was not supposed to die but Cheryline was. I was shot mistakenly. He truly wanted to kill you. If you ran away, father would be shamed in the town and he didn't wanted that so he killed you.",Jason said.

"So you killed him?",I snapped.

"No sister. It was a mistake. I didn't know about my powers. I pushed him due to hatred. And he was injured very badly,he started bleeding. I didn't know what to do and then I saw blood. I was hypnotized against it , I couldn't help myself.",Jason said wiping the blood of his mouth.

I was shaking my head in denial.

"Cheryline I am so sorry."

"I hated him anyway but he was our father and he didn't deserve to die.",I cried.

"Sister I have something for you.",Jason said.

"What?",I asked confusingly.

"Come out now.",he said calling a unknown girl.

"Don't be scared and don't scream.",Jason looked into her eyes as she nodded.

"What is going on?Who is she?",I asked.

"Cheryline you won't believe how powerful I have become,I want the same for you. Join me and we will be stronger together. No one can over power you,you will be invincible. No one can manipulate you. So sister I plead you to join me.",Jason said as he dug his teeth into her gently and he let her blood flow out of her neck.

"Drink from her sister",he brought me closer to her. As I saw blood which ached my mouth and throat.

I couldn't resist and spontaneously my fangs popped out and in a flash I dug my teeth sucking the blood out if her.

I drank and it was never enough so I took how much ever I wanted. Jason was right. I have never felt so powerful before.

And that is how I became a vampire.

______________

(Flashback ended)

Betty's POV

"So are we done here Betty?",Cheryl who is actually Cheryline asked.

"What about your mom?",I asked Cheryl.

"We left her. I was so ashamed of myself that I couldn't even explain. Explain her what? That I have killed innocent people?",Cheryl said.

"It's okay.",I said. What else could I have said?

"Now do you promise to keep our secret?Including Veronica.",she said pointing at Veronica who might listened to our conversation.

"She heard us?"

"Im a vampire not stupid. You both need to take vervain everyday in order to be protected from JJ and Geraldine."

"Wait Miss.Grundy?Are you talking about her?",I asked confusingly.

"She is a vampire. She is 400 hundred years old and stronger than us. So we better not barge into her business.",Cheryl said.

"She is mentoring Archie.",I said.

"Lies. She is maybe using him as a blood bank or a blood toy.",Cheryl said.

"Cheryl please we have to save him. He is my best friend.",I said.

Cheryl sighed,"Fine. Only because this is vampire related. And this will be the last second time helping you."

I cannot picture Archie in that condition. And neither I thought that Grundy is a vampire. God haven't I had enough of crazy tonight?

All I needed to know was I and Ronnie needed to stay out of it. Or else we will fall into a deep hole in which we can never get out. But we need to help Archie first.

____________

Hello lovelies,

Hope you enjoyed so far. Don't mind my imagination!

If I get 20 votes and 30 reads I will update no sooner! Believe me
Make sure you comment,vote and share.