XVIB. Capta Per Spiritus

Hello readers!

The end of the book is coming soon.

Comment below for any questions!

This chapter will have Veronica's, Cheryl's and Jason's special appearance.
____________

(Taken by the Spirit)

Author's POV

As soon as Betty woke up,a trail of wind had broken the salt circle.

Betty kept gasping for breaths,"I--I have to go back! Sh-she was not clear! I have to talk to her again!",she could feel her head spinning.

Archie grabbed her from behind,"No Betty you can't."

"Why not?!",she looked at him shocked.

Jughead spoke up,"You are bleeding."

She touched the bottom of her nose, feeling the wetness she already knew it was blood.

"This is because you are weak right now. You need to rest.", Archie said.

"I'M NOT WEAK. SHE IS THE ONE WHO MADE ME WEAK!",she pointed towards Freya,at first Freya acted oblivious then she figured that it was the trapping mark she had given Betty to be trapped with the Mikaelsons.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!",she grimaced.

"I need to talk to her Archie.",she whimpered turning towards Archie.

"What did she say?",Jughead stared at her.

"I asked her how to get her back. I could really feel Clymene listening us,like she was really there standing in front of us but we couldn't see her at all. It was terrifying.",she explained taking a deep breath.

"Clymene is growing her powers day by day with sacrifices. We need to find a way.",Freya said.

Betty ignored her,"After I asked her,her face turned blank with a tint of fear and she told me,'You have to kill the both of us.' I didn't understand so I was going to ask her again but then I freaking woke up because I was "weak"."

Betty felt like her heart would blow up into millions of pieces.

"Someone is here.",Freya said.

Near the door,a tall dark figure came into the light when Freya pulled it here by her magic with her hands.

"Ow! Watch it Grandma!", Cheryl settled her hair after she fell down on her butt.

"Cheryl?", all five of us said together.

"You bet it's me hobos.", Betty lend her a hand but she rolled her eyes and got up on her own and dusted her red short skirt.

"Why are you here?",Betty asked.

"I'm here because,well what do you think?I need your help.",Cheryl acted casual.

"With what?",Jughead inquired.

She still decided to keep up her sass,"With Jason."

"Your brother?but he is dead. You killed him right?", Betty sounded confused.

"You better wipe your nose Cooper.",Cheryl said. Betty flinched when she heard her say Cooper,she wanted to say 'its Finiti now'. Then she turned to wipe her nose with a tissue Jughead handed her silently.

"I did kill him but he came back. The witches of Riverdale, Josie, Valerie and Melody told me that he is possessed by some 'evil' and he is delivering lives as a sacrifice. So I brought him here.",Cheryl said.

"You think this is a hospital?",Hayley said.

"We already know that Clymene is doing this. We could be a great use for us.",Betty said.