XIVA. The world we created for the devil

Previously on the Riverdale diaries,

Veronica- "A member of Summa Covina asked us to lock it's partner inside it's own body. My mom told me that."

But also we all know know that it was all false whatever her mother said. Elizabeth was the one who made the plan to trap Clymene for vengeance.

When Clymene was searching for Elizabeth aka Betty (now), Elizabeth was hiding with Veronica and her Aunt (Hermione).

Irlene was caught by Clymene and she took her heart and decided to send her in the world where she will be haunted by fake memories which she desired and fill her with pain and sorrows.

Betty at the present is abducted by Klaus Mikaelson who wants a purple coloured stone from Betty which she is oblivious about. Meanwhile,her friends find a way to find her and save her.

Klaus gave her memories back in order to seek the stone back from the memories.

Elizabeth from the flashbacks was tired of running and wanted vengeance against Clymene. So she made a plan and decided to break the protection barrier which was stopping Clymene to find her. When she arrives spontaneously,She finds herself being trapped by a rune which is used to release Gorgons. But instead Betty drew the rune in the opposite manner so that it would trap the Gorgon instead.

_____________

The continuation (author's POV)

"I HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS AND YOU JUST....UGH!",She growled looking at Elizabeth,the face which was much similar Irlene which she didn't yet killed according to Clymene.

To test Clymene's limits of her powers, Clymene didn't waste a second of it and turned her eyes shining red and growled at everyone with her snakes hissing.

Sadly,it didn't turn everyone to stone which left Clymene in despair and then she smiled and blinked her eyes into black innocent eyeballs ,"Oh Elizabeth,I have been waiting for this moment for years. Although, you do have alot more resemblance with your mother. Sad that she is not here to see her daughter.",she laughed maniacally at Elizabeth.

Elizabeth's reaction was as expected,full of hatred and her eyes were filled with vengeful desires.

"Start the spell Veronica.", Elizabeth yet still stayed calm but clenched her jaw.

"Wait don't you want to know where Mommy is?", Clymene whispered clearly.

Elizabeth said,"She is dead. Thanks to you."

In a second Clymene understood that the statement of her mother being murdered and Elizabeth living with it was all false.

She chuckled and then it grew into laughter.

Everybody thought that the Gorgon was crazy but they never knew what really happened with her and Irlene. She waited for the right moment to tell the truth. She looked like an insane person who moved to another level of craze.

"What are you gonna do?kill me?torcher me?", Clymene pouted and chuckled like whatever Elizabeth does won't affect her. Like she already came prepared.