VIIB. Rebirth

Veronica's POV

I can't stand it. Betty hasn't returned for almost weeks. The point of being a witch is totally useless if my best friend isn't with me.

Archie is also missing too! What the hell is wrong here? Everyone who I like gets missing....But my focus is on Betty right now. After finding Betty we will find Archie together then. Sounds like a good plan to me. My god even Grundy was missing! Smack me lord. I don't even care about her. It's just why are they missing?

"I can do something about it right?",I jumped up as Mom was shook by me.

"What Veronica?", Mom asked bulging her eyes out.

"I am a witch right? I can find Betty!",I jumped in surprise.

"Veronica no serious magic. I told you already about this.", Mom replied back.

Now I remembered why not.

(Flashback)

"What do you mean Mom? I don't remember doing any of that!",I said.

I seriously don't remember unleashing the power. I am really not that stupid.

"Of course you don't remember but you will. It was thousands of years ago. We were very powerful witches. We are reborn. I don't remember much but I do remember that a woman asked us who was the most powerful witch of 'Utter Coven' to lock her member. So we helped her. We locked that women's soul in a dark dimension. I don't remember who were they now. Everyone linked to her who is locked in another world will rebirth. I don't know why. I promise that's all",She explained deeply.

"So I was like,first born in the old generation?",I twitched my eye.

"As crazy as it sounds,yes.",She nodded her head.

"So if we get caught by the witch workers of the power aka a women trapped in another world would we be forced to do it?",I asked.

"Yes. In their way. They torture the people we love and we would have no choice except to help them unleash her.",She replied.

"So no magic okay honey?",She asked cupping my cheek as I nodded slightly.

(Flashback ends)

____

"But Mom!",I whined.

"Honey it's for the best.",Mom said.

"Well it wasn't like the vampires who killed many of our people.",I mumbled.

She sighed bulging her head back.

She got up and replied,"Maybe there is loophole. This magic isn't that strong. It is worth a try. Maybe we can find Betty. Do you have something which she owned?",She asked as I smiled widely.

"Um yeah.",I went back to my room and brought out a necklace which she lent me for Jason's party. Good times.

"This must work then. Once when I was pregnant with you,I practiced magic to know the gender. And that's when they caught me. Fortunately,the witches were not many so I killed them all and saved you.", She bound another story.

"Thanks Mom.",I said humbly. When Mom got pregnant with me which was destined. It must have bound us and that's why the witches got active near us.

We kept the candles in circle surrounding the bracelet on the world map.

We clutched our hands together and chanted as she taught me," Esmatos kariyon merda anroos."

The candles lit up brightly with a huge flame," Esmatos kariyon merda anroos."