VIA. Henry or Jughead?

Betty's POV

I have been here for 2 days,been staying with Freya and Hayley. We are reading every single witch book written by the ancestors to get a lead on something.

Till now I only know that Irlene was a powerful witch belonging to the ,"Summa Covina.",meaning,"Utter coven."

My mother was a part of a coven in which the members retained peace among all and because of something they broke apart and disappeared for good. They never came back. People suffered but they dominated the world by themselves. Somehow I was born by Irlene. I didn't know my dad. After the snap of Summa Covina I was put to rest for hundreds of years and I was brought back by the same magic. Freya said that according to her spells and experimentations.

But the real question is who fed me. Freya said that the magic did,after I have grown up to my strength it would come back for me.
And it's coming.

Right now I am in a casual room staring out of the window. I was pretty much pregnant and I don't know who I was. Neither did no one.

My life was just like this. It can never change. Not until we find out what or who wants me or what it wants from me.

I can't have my friends come looking for me. They just can't. So I have to back hem off. Only to protect them and me.

I was just staring out of the window and I saw a car driving near the gate. Somebody was here.

A boy came out of his expensive car in his denim jean jacket with a weird cap on. He saw me peeking through a window. His face turned into suspicion.

I blinked my eyes and he disappeared. I tried to look around to where he was and in a second someone turned my shoulder and I crashed into that person.

It was the weird hat wearing cute boy.

But it was so strange that in a millisecond he zapped himself to the second floor and he looked a bit scary and that freaked me out.

I blinked my eyes and pushed him away,"Who are you?What are you doing here?",I asked him panicking.

"You come to my house and ask me that?",he said rising his eyebrows.

"Your house?",I said calculating in my head.

"Are you Klaus?",I asked.

"Pfht. No",he chuckled,"Seeing your appearance as Freya described,you must be Elizabeth."

"Yeah Betty it is. What's your name?",I asked as he stood in front of me. I was trying to look at his face not his body,thank God he didn't notice.

"It's actually Henry but you can call me Jughead.",he said looking at me intensely.

"Wait. The Henry Mikaelson who got stabbed by the evil brother because you wanted to run away like 800 years ago. And brought back when Freya woke up from  a her sleep to reunite the family. I must say Jughead you need to catch up on this world.",I said.

"You just told my whole biography. I don't even know who you are.",he said looking at my features smirking.

"Right.",I said.

"So you are carrying my big brother's child huh?",he asked.

"Yeah I'm the oven for somebody else's bun.",I said. SMACK ME ON MY FACE WHAT DID I SAY.

He chuckled hard and Freya and Hayley came inside.

"Henry you are back. How have you been?",Freya hugged Jughead.

"Yeah I am fine.",he uncomfortably patted her back smiling in a weird way.

"So I think I found a lead on the magic. It's in nearby town. So there was a massacre last night,many people were found dead with their eyes burnt out. These people had nothing in common except they were found dead in a party. They had writing carved on their chest which said,"Capta est",which means,"taken.",Hayley said going through her files.

"How did you get that information?",Freya said awestruck​.

"Duh I googled.",Hayley said. I remembered Veronica because of this. Good times.

It was so weirdly silent , we didn't know what to say just staring at Haley.

"So I say we check this place out and see what's up.",she said.

"Yeah right.",we said together.

"Betty can I talk to you for a second?",Hayley called out.

"Yeah sure.",I said as we walked out of the room.

"What?",I asked.

"Betty are you​ okay?You know because of--

"I'm fine Haley you don't need to worry about it.",I cut Haley's sentence as she nodded.

"Once again thank you Betty. Without you this wouldn't happen and we promise you to whatever comes for you we will finish it. Even after you birth our child. I give you my word.",Hayley said assuring me as I smiled.

_________

"So what we are gonna go or what?",Hayley said throwing her hands up.

"Yeah",I said.

"What?", everyone said together.

"Wh-why not?",I said.

"Elizabeth you are carrying a child , it is very dangerous for you to come just like that. You need to stay home Haley will look after you.", Jughead said as Haley agreed sharply. She was always ready to help.

"No. I am coming and next time try calling me Betty.",I argued back as HENRY THE JUGHEAD rolled his eyes.

"Betty it's not safe.",Freya said.

"Hey maybe I can sense something which can't be sensed by you all r whatever. I mean I have a right to come with you all guys,even I need to know what is really going on which involves me on a high scale. And I swear I will be careful,you all are with me right.",I babbled.

Everyone sighed.

"Okay.",Freya said and Jughead pursed his lips.

"Thanks!",I smiled.

"Okay. Hayley I need you to get Rebecca and Elijah from California and tell them that we need them back and I will bring Kol and Klaus here while Betty and Jughead work on the case. And you Jughead. Take. Care. Of her.",she said narrowing her eyes to Jughead.

"If anything happens call me. I will be there asap to help you both.",Freya said to me as I nodded.

Freya and Hayley left so now it was only me and Jughead.

He looked so not from the old generation as he did now. He looked like

"So are we gonna go or what​?",he asked lifting his eyebrows up smirking slightly.

_________

Hello lovelies,

Hope you liked the chapter!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Also-

Don't forget to vote for me in the chapter of Riverdale Awards called voting for characters. Write +1 in my comment section of best Betty Cooper fanfic! Please guys it would help​ me alot! 

Xxcatarax