Chapter 8

Later that week Meg and Tyler met and discussed what happened and their relationship. Tyler said that he was gay but still really liked Meg and wanted to be in a relationship even though they wouldn't consider themselves boyfriend and girlfriend. Meg agreed to that and they both shared that they would still like to continue looking for a long term relationship while in this relationship. 

Meg and Tyler also talked about how their scene went the other day and what they did and did not like. Tyler said he loved it all and thought Meg was going to make a wonderful handler. Meg also liked everything and wouldn't change anything. Tyler did tell Meg that he doesn't like hard painful punishments but will accept most punishments she deems fit; spanking that wonderful ass is included. Meg agreed but said she would have to work up to hurting him since she has never done it before. 

Tyler also said that he and Kristofer are both willing to mentor her and teach her anything and everything they know about the BDSM community and help show her and introduce her to places and people in the community. 

*It has been about two months since Meg and Tyler have met and began their handler/pup relationship.* 

They are both very happy with the relationship and the dynamic. 

Meg continues to go clubs (both "vanilla" and BDSM themed) and other BDSM type events in hopes of finding a relationship. Tyler and Kristofer join her quite a bit when going out since they both know the ins and outs of this community. Kristofer mentors Meg in being a Dom; helping her be firm but not harsh and teaching her techniques in general.

Tonight, Meg is going out to a local club with some friends she met recently. While she is getting ready Tyler texts her.

Tyler - "Hey, Mistress!"

Meg - "Hey, pup"

Tyler - "What are you doing tonight?"

Meg - "I'm about to go out with some friends. You?"

Tyler - "Oh, okay, Mistress. I am hanging out at home editing videos."

Meg - "Upset?"

Tyler - "Just a little, ma'am, but I understand you want to go hang out with your friends."

Meg - "You're such a good pup! I have to go now but will check in with you later, okay?"

Tyler - "Woof! Woof! Have fun!"

Meg went to the local BDSM bar with three other girls, all four of them looking for a good time and maybe a sub. Two of the other girls went to the bar to buy drinks since they were 21 while Meg and another girl named Cindy stayed with her. They were starting to walk to the dance floor when all of a sudden...Meg gets drenched with two beers! "OMG! Meg, are you okay?" Cindy screamed. Everyone is now looking and staring at what just happened. 

"No, I got it in my eyes! And it's burning!" Meg grabs for Cindy. Cindy quickly guides Meg to the bathroom with multiple females following behind to help. While being led away, Meg could faintly hear a guy apologizing. 

"I'm so so so so sorry! I didn't mean to . Please forgive me, ma'am. I'm sorry!" That was all Meg heard before walking into the bathroom. It took about 10 minutes to rinse out all the beer from Meg's eyes and most of it out from her dress. 

"Thank you, everyone, for helping me get cleaned up. I greatly appreciate it." Meg smiled. The five females who went into the bathroom to help all smiled and murmured their welcomes as they exited the bathroom. Right outside the door, a pretty muscular guy stood looking at each female who walked out until Meg stepped out. He walked right up to her and stopped her dead in her tracks, "excuse you, you're in my way." Meg said, slightly annoyed since she just had beer spilled on her. 

The guy didn't move, "Uhhh, uhhh..." Meg knew the guy was trying to talk to her but really wasn't in the mood to deal with it, but she stood there waiting for him to come out and say what he was trying to say. Finally, he spoke up but looked at the ground the entire time he spoke, "I-I-I'm sorry f-f-for spilling my b-b-bear on you, ma'am."

"Oh, well, thank you for apologizing. I'm Meg by the way." The guy continued to look at the ground in shame. "Look at me when I speak to you." Meg said annoyed. The guy quickly shot his head up and looked Meg in the eyes, "Much better, now tell me your name while you come buy me a drink."

The guy followed like a puppy behind his master, as Meg reached the bar, she ordered a soda. The guy then paid for her drink and followed behind her once again as she walked to a secluded area of the bar. "Why are you still following me?"

"Uhh...I'm sorry. I just thought-" He said anxiously.

"It's fine. I'm just teasing. Come sit down next to me." Meg smiled. 

The guy sat down next to Meg, "I'm Lance. I'm very sorry about spilling my drink on you."

"It's fine, really. I'm okay, my eyes hurt a little but I'll live. Lance, uh, funny."

Lance looked at Meg, "Why is that funny, ma'am?"

"Oh, it's just that a guy named Lance just did a shoot with someone I am very close to."

"Like a porno shoot?" Lance asked getting curious.

"Uh yeah, do you do porn, Lance?" Meg asked teasingly.

Lance looked down ashamed, "Maybe..."

Meg looked surprised who knew that tonight she would run into a pornstar. "So I'm guessing you're a dom, right?"

"Kinda, I'm a bisexual switch. I tend to be more dominant with males and more submissive with females." Lance said turning red in the cheeks. 

"Oh, so that's why you followed behind me like a good puppy instead of walking ahead of or next to me?" Lance looked so pleased when she said "good puppy" that Meg wanted to say it again. "Do you think you're a good puppy, Lance?" 

Lance looked so horny, "No, ma'am, I've been a bad puppy." 

"How so?" Meg teased.

"I spilled my drink all over you."

"I see." Meg's phone went off and it was Cindy calling her.

"Hey, we have to go, Sarah and Emily are drunk and one of them is getting sick. I'll be in the car waiting in 5 minutes. Bye." 

Meg hung up the phone and looked over at Lance who was now frowning. "I'm sorry but I have to go, Lance, my friends need me. Want my number?" 

Lance looked upset because he heard that Meg had to leave but became excited when she offered him her number. Very quickly, Lance took out his phone and gave it to her after unlocking it. She put her contact in and kissed him on the cheek, "Nice meeting you, Lance." And then she walked away, leaving him there in awe. 

*Later that night when Meg is home alone at her place and after getting Sarah and Emily home and in their beds.*

Meg was just getting out of the shower when her phone went off; it was Lance. It read, "It was really nice to meet you tonight, ma'am. Hope to see you again soon. If your friend is named Tyler than I might have done a scene with him the other day. I hope that doesn't change anything but I wanted to let you know."

Wow! Meg just met the guy that did a porn scene with her puppy a couple days ago and now seems to really like her. Well, maybe tomorrow she can have Lance come play with her and see just how submissive he really is.