Chapter 9

It was the day after Meg met Lance and now he was on his way to Meg's house. Meg had woken up that day and immediately invited Lance over to her house to hang out. Within minutes Lance had replied to the text saying he wasn't busy and asked when he should come over. Meg said now or whenever he could, so Lance quickly got ready and rushed over to Meg's house. 

While Meg was waiting for Lance to arrive she did a little research on him and she also looked up the shoot he did with her puppy. Meg found that Lance is quite the ass slut but she also found that he was very mean to her poor puppy. Oh, will she have fun with Lance today. 

When Lance arrived he knocked on the door and waited patiently for Meg to answer, "Hey, Lance, come on in." Meg said stepping aside. 

Lance walked in and stopped while Meg closed the door, "You have a very nice home, Miss Meg." Lance said, trying to make small talk. 

"You seem nervous, Lance. Why don't you come sit down?" Meg walked gingerly to the couch and waited for Lance to come sit next to her. He finally did after a minute or two and just sat there quietly. "Tell me, Lance, why are you being so nervous?"

"I-I-I don't know, Miss, I just don't want to make a wrong move again." Lance said looking down and rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Oh, stop thinking about last night. I'm totally over it. Now, tell me... did you come over here thinking we were going to play a little bit?" Meg teased while tracing her finger over Lance's thigh.

"I...I...yes, Miss, I was hoping that we might be able to play." Lance looked down in shame. "I am willing to be such a good boy for you, Miss Meg, I will do anything to please you." Lance whined.

"Well...I don't know, can you really please me? I can be very hard to please." Meg teased while slowly standing up. 

"I will try my very hardest to please you, Miss, I will do anything you want." Lance whined again, sliding off the couch and kneeling in front of Meg. 

Meg reached a hand out to slowly pet Lance's head before slowly walking away, "When I come back I want you completely naked and kneeling in the middle of the room ready to please me." Meg commanded as she disappeared into her room. When she came back, Meg was wearing a leather dress, fishnets, and was carrying a bin filled with different toys. 

Lance kneeled in the middle of the floor watching Meg as she came out of her room and sat down on the chair closest to her. "Now, Lance, I did a little research on you before you got here."

"You did, Miss?" Lance asked worriedly. 

"Of course I did! And I found a few things that really seem to turn you on." Meg grabbed a 12 inch strap on out from her bin of goodies along with some lube. "You like taking big cock, don't you Lance?" 

"Wow, that is huge, Miss." Lance whimpered.

"Crawl over here, Lance, and lube up my nice big cock." Meg had put the strapon on now and was waiting for Lance to come over. Once he reached Meg's big cock he was about to put his mouth on it but Meg stopped him, "You must beg to suck my cock, Lance, you don't just get to do whatever you like with it."

"Oh, please, Mistress, may I please suck your cock. Please, I'm desperate to suck your cock, Mistress." At the end Lance let a high pitch whine just like a dog.

"It seems like someone is not only acting like a dog but also starting to sound like a dog. You may start." Lance immediately engulfed five inches of Meg's beautiful purple cock before gagging. "Such a greedy, boy, taking in all that cock at once." 

Meg let Lance suck her cock for another 5 minutes before commanding him to stop. "Now that you lubed it all up, I want you to get on all fours just like the dog that you are." Lance did as he was told without hesitation. "Now put your head down and ass up and spread those cheeks." Again Lance did so without even thinking. Meg added some actual lube to her cock and Lance's hole and pushed herself into his hole.