First day of Semester

CECE'S POV
It's the first day of the six week school holidays, and to say im excited is a understatement, ive been counting down the days till this semester it's going to be a blast with Emily who let me just say it is my bestest friend in the world, we've grown up together and I'll do anything for her nobody dare to split up our friendship and although I have the other girls Aria, Spencer and Hanna, oh and not to forget my sister Alison, nobody will compare to Emily ever. I quickly get ready and run downstairs.

ALI.. "Hey Cece I made you some toast mum's set off early for the airport she left us a note on the side, I'll open it now"

Opens letter..
Hey girls I didn't want to wake you this morning, I'll be back from my business trip Monday morning, please don't do anything I wouldn't do keep my house in one piece please love mum xxxx

We both look at each other and laugh.

Cece.. So the weekend to ourself, "Ali let's invite the girls over tonight"
Ali.."Yeah sure" let's go and get some stuff for tonight.
ALCOHOL!!!! we both shout.
Ali.."Ill ring the girls sis"
Cece.. You can invite everyone except Emily I want to tell her.. I rush upstairs.

ALI'S POV
How Cece is with Emily is really weird, I get there best friends but it does get to much at times, I won't ever dream of coming between them two. I ring the girls one by one Hanna, Spencer and Aria who all say yes to coming.

Cece.. Dials number ringing.. "hey Em" I've missed you.
Emily.. Aww I've missed you too girl, but it's literally been a day, laughing to herself.
Cece.. Oh sssh you, anyway tonight me, you, the girls and Ali party at mine you in?
Emily.. Too right!!
Knock on the bedroom door

Cece.. "WHAT ALI"
Ali.. Chill Cece was just going to say the girls are all coming they will be here at 7.
Cece.. Can't you see I'm taking to Emily, could have waited.
Ali.. Oh whatever Cece, runs downstairs.
Cece.. sorry em so yh party at mine.
Emily.. Cece you shouldn't be as harsh to your sister, she only said one thing.
Cece.. nobody interrupts me and you though Em, so yh what time will you be around.
Emily.. about 6:30.
Cece.. cool Em see you later.
Emily.. you will bye Cece.

Cece goes downstairs shouting "Ali" With quite an aggressive tone Ali says "what Cece" come here I'm sorry Ali I didn't mean to snap at you, I was talking to Emily and you came and interrupted. "Well sorry geeze" Ali says. No worries no let's get in my car and go and get some supplies.

In the car its awkward, "are you going to just keep ignoring me Ali" "well don't speak to my like shit all the time then" snaps Ali to Cece. Fine I'm sorry please were sisters I don't want to fall out.

We get to the superstore and straight away both notice a hot lad putting the trolleys away,
Cece.. excuse me sexy lad, do you mind leaving one of them trolleys out for us, we need to get some stuff for our party tonight we could do with a stripper but it's only girls unfortunately, starts smiling at Ali isn't that right sis?
Ali.. smiling back at Cece, erm couldn't we make a exception for him laughing to each other.