Relationship Drama

Ali and Emily both go to the bar and get themselves another drink, still laughing to themselves about getting caught having sex in the toilets, they head over to Cece who's talking to a lad in the DJ box..

Ali.. "oi Cece, thought this was a girls night out"
Cece.. "Oh shut up just because you aint getting any action"
Ali.. "That's what you think, I'm doing just fine thanks sis" she says laughing looking at Emily..
Cece.. "Oh yeah who's the lucky lad?"
Ali.. "erm well, that would be saying.." Ali says laughing..

The three girls go off and all dance together, partying away, drinking more alcohol and getting absoulty smashed, Cece starts dancing with Em, "I feel like I aint spent time with you all night Em, have you got your eye on any girl, I'll help set you up?" Cece asks, "no honestly Cece I am fine, I'm just enjoying being with my two good mates" Em says back to Cece, as she feels Ali touching up her arse, Em smiles at Ali, "two good mates but I'm your favourite right Em, Me and you against the world still?" Cece says with a hint of jealousy, "Yeah of course Cece, your my favourite" Em says clearly lying, as both Emily and Cece are dancing Em see's a lad approaching Ali, and quickly turns to dance with Ali, "sorry mate she's with me back off" the lad walks away disappointed "aww Em I can deal with lads don't worry" Ali says smiling, "I know but your my girlfriend and if he thinks he's getting you then he can fuck right off" Em says with a tone..

Cece.. "What the hell Em, He clearly was going to dance and approach Ali there"
Emily.. "I know Cece, but come on we are all pissed, I was looking out for your sister that's all, you know like a good friend"..Emily says smiling at Ali, as Ali smiles back...
Ali.. "Cece I appreciated it, anyway this is about us girls who needs lads"
Cece.. "Well your right, although I did get the DJ's number earlier"
Ali.. "That's fine but now it's us three okay sis?"
Cece.. "Yeah definitely girls night, by the way Em your jeans need zipping up more what you been up to eh?"

Ali and Emily both start creasing up laughing..

Cece.. "what the joke?"
Ali & Emily.. "Oh nothing".. they both say with tears in the eyes from laughing"
Cece.."you two are weird at times"

All the girls are partying away on the dance floor, Ali is sexy dancing and you can tell by Emily's face she is loving every moment watching her, and getting very turned on, Cece starts dancing sexily too next to Ali, but Em's eyes are firmly on Ali, as she bites her lip looking at her feeling very tingly.. "who do you want to come dance with Em" Cece playfully asks her "me or Ali?".. Em just laughs and says "let's go get a few more drinks you two" they walk over to the bar..

Ali.. says quietly, "clearly you wanted to say me, I could tell you was getting turned on Em"
Emily.. "Well der, course I'm going to pick my girlfriend and yes you was turning me on, you'll have to show me some of them dance moves in private" Emily says winking at Ali..
Ali.. "don't worry I will baby girl"

"Hurry up you two geeze" Cece shouts with a jealous tone seeing Em and Ali walking together.. "calm down sis were coming" Ali says.. "Okay I'll order the drinks this time it's my round, I'll get us more shots" Emily's says, as she is ordering Ali and Cece are chatting together..

Cece.. "oh Ali look at him"
Ali.. "who?"
Cece.. "The DJ, he's hot I'll definitely be keeping in contact with him"
Ali.. "Just don't rush things though, take it easy sis your pissed aswell" Cece.. "when did you get so boring Ali?" Cece says laughing.. "look at his mate next to him in the DJ box with the brown hair, he's also single sis what do you think?"
Ali.. "yeah i guess he's hot but..." before Ali finishes her sentence..

Emily overhears what Ali said, "He's hot Ali is he?" Em says sounding pissed off.. "shots are on the bar you two I'm going home heads banging" Em says as she storms out of the club.. "What the hell was that about" Cece says to Ali, as the DJ comes over and leads Cece over to the box, "wait I need go and check my best friends okay" Cece says to the DJ, "don't worry Cece, I'll go see if she's okay I'll bring her back it won't be anything serious" Ali says worrying about what Emily overheard, "you sure Ali, tell her I love her and she's my best mate" Cece says .. "I will Cece I'll be back in 5 mins" Ali says as she rushes outside frantically searching for her girlfriend, she sees Em flagging down a taxi it's pouring down with rain..

Ali.. "Emily please don't get in the taxi"
Emily.. "Why not Emily says as tears roll down her face "I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID ALI" Em screams
Ali.. "please calm down" Ali says as she crys aswell, "I'm sorry if you'd let me finish what I was going to say to Cece"..
Emily.. "LET YOU FINISH, I DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR THE REST" Emily continues to scream at Ali...
Ali.. "yes I said he was hot and I am sorry that was wrong, but I was going to finish the sentence and say I have my eye on someone else, someone I see as serious, I meant you Emily I promise.."
Emily.. "I don't know what to believe, your a slag, and you won't ever change Ali"
Ali.. "I promise you please Em I have changed because of you, I was going to say that, I wish you heard.."
Emily.. "I heard enough, goodbye Ali" Em says as she gets into the taxi
Ali.. holding the door of the taxi, "kiss me Em please, I love you, let me come with you"
Emily.. "go back inside, look after Cece"
Ali.. "but I want to come with you though Em"

Emily closes the taxi door and it drives off, leaving Ali stood there in the raining crying her eyes out, wondering if she's lost Emily for good, as Ali walks back into the club, Cece comes running over, "What the hell Ali you look a right state, have you been crying? Where's Em?" No it's raining my makeup run, "I'll be fine Emily's gone home, she felt dizzy I think she drank to much don't worry she's safe in a taxi I made sure" Ali says trying to hide her heartbreak, "ah well thanks for looking after her for me Ali, I think we should leave now anyway it's 3:38 in the morning, I've said by to the DJ let's go" both girls walk out getting into a taxi..

In the taxi both Ali and Cece sit in the back, Ali looks like she's trying to hold back the tears, Cece phones goes off

Hey Cece, I'm home safely sorry I didn't say goodbye just needed get out of there, talk tomorrow goodnight x

Aww okay Em, I feel bad me and Ali say night and we love you x

Don't feel bad Cece, love ya too x

Ali reads the texts too and feels hurt at no mention of her name or no text from Emily to her phone, as they arrive back home, both girls go straight upstairs.. "goodnight sis, tonight was fun we best get some sleep mum's home tomorrow morning" Cece says, "Yh nite Cece"
Ali says as she goes into her bedroom closing the door, and lies on the bed crying, she texts Emily..

Hey baby girl I'm home, please text back I love you and I'm sorry, please see I love you :( x

Leave me alone Ali :(

Em I'm sorry please :( x

After half an hour still no reply..

ALI'S POV
I can't believe Emily won't listen to me, I know it was wrong I slipped up I said he was hot and I know it was wrong, if Emily called a girl hot I'd feel the same but seriously I love Emily so much, and I honestly have fallen inlove with her, I know it's only been a weekend but I know my feelings are strong and this is the first time I've felt this way, I fall to sleep feeling heartbroken about the whole situation..

Thanks again guys hope you all enjoy this chapter, I wanted some drama so that's what I did keep viewing I appreciate it, and don't worry guys Emily is drunk, things will work out in the next chapter tomorrow :)