Mum In On The Secret

EMILY'S POV
I wake up lying next to Cece, wishing it was Ali, yesterday was perfect sneaking into her room and giving her a cuddle before bed, it could have been worse though had Ali not woke up, Cece could have saw me in Ali's room and our secret would be out, I turn around and see Cece awake on her phone..

"Morning Em did you sleep well?" Cece says, "I slept perfect thankyou, I need to get home though sharpish, I want to talk to mum and take her for breakfast is that okay Cece?" "Yeah sure Em, meet me after and me and you can go shopping, just me and my bestie, yeah?" "Defiantly Cece" Em says getting ready to leave..

They both start to walk downstairs noticing that no one is down there.. "oh my mum must have already left for work, and lazy bones must be still sleeping" Cece says referring to Ali.. "yeah probarly" Em says laughing, "oh wait let me quickly just fetch something from your room Cece be right back" ..

Emily runs upstairs sneaking into Ali's bedroom, nudging her softly trying to wake her.. "Oh Em you okay?" Ali says as she rubs her eyes.. "Yeah beautiful just I'm heading home, I want to take my mum for breakfast feel like I aint seen much of her, over the school holidays, I didn't want to leave without saying goodbye" "awww Em your so cute, give me a kiss then" Ali says smiling at her, Emily kisses Ali's lips softly "I love you Em" "love you too Ali"

"EMILY" Cece shouts from the bottom of the stairs.. "oh shit I best go" Em says smiling at Ali, as she goes back downstairs..

"Bloodyhell did you get lost Em?" Cece says jokingly "no" Em says laughing, "I couldn't find my car keys somehow they were under your bed" "oh at least you have them though now" Cece says, as she hugs Emily goodbye "text me or ring me when your finished having breakfast with your mum?" Cece says, "will do" Em says getting into her car, waving to Cece has she drives off, and smiling at Ali who's blowing Em a kiss from her bedroom window..

As Emily gets home, she's greated by her mum.. "hey sweetheart, you okay" "yeah mum I'm okay can I take you to breakfast, I want a chat?" "Yeah sure I'm worried what's up?" Mum says, "oh nothing mum just want some mother and daughter time" "aww your sweet okay then Emily let's go.."

Mum takes her car, as we head into town and into a cafe for breakfast, we order food and coffee, and sit down  and talk.. "okay Em, you wanted to chat sweetheart?" "Well yeah mum, I did but" Em hesitates.. "What Em, please say your scaring me now?" "Okay mum" Em says nervously.."well the thing is you know, Ali?" "Yeah Em, she was round a few weeks ago, Cece's sister, course I know her why?"
"Well mum she's my erm.. " ..."Emily what your trying to say is Ali is your girlfriend isn't it? "Yes mum, Ali is my girlfriend, we've been together for two weeks" Emily says looking at her mum has the food arrives...

They both eat there food as they continue talking, "so mum what do you think?" "Well Em, I'm happy your happy obviously and I have noticed lately you've been really happy, but is Ali genuine is she even into girls?" "It came out of the blue mum really, like it just happened, I really love her and I know she loves me too I can feel it" Em says to her mum.. "well if your happy then I am happy for you, I just hope Ali doesn't break your heart, what does Cece think?" "Well mum that's the thing".. her mum interupts "oh Emily please don't say she doesn't know?" "Well mum how can I tell her she's my best friend I can't lose her but I love Ali" "I think you need to tell her Em, sooner rather than later, it's already been two weeks" "I know mum I'm just so scared, you won't say anything will you? Em says looking worried, "of course not Em, I'm your mother but in time secrets come out so take that on board" "okay mum thanks for your advice" Emily says as they both finishing eating, "okay mum I'm going to text Cece, we are going to do abit of shopping in town" Em says.. "okay I'll head home then sweetheart love you, see you tonight" my mum says as she heads out of the cafe to go home...