Telling Mum

A few days later...

ALI'S POV
I wake up, for the third night in a row at Emily's, I've been kinda just staying here, things between me and Cece are still very awkward and my mum doesn't know about me and Em either, I'm planning on going home today and telling her, unless Cece already has, but my mum hasn't text and said anything, I guess I'll find out today. I wake up and Emily's still asleep I start to get ready and I see her waking up...

"Ali were you going?" "I'm going home Em just to see my mum tell her about us, she needs to know" .."was you going to leave without saying goodbye" Em says looking sad.. "of course not babe, I thought we could go for breakfast together first" Ali says as she lies back on the bed and kisses Emily's lips softly..

After getting ready, they both head downstairs and into Emily's car.. "Okay baby were are we heading for food?" Em says.. "what about Starbucks" .."okay then Ali" Em says as she starts driving.. it's a sunny day, the girls have the sun roof down listening to the music.. "Omg Em i love this song" Ali says turning it up..

🎵Just a touch of your love is enough
To knock me off of my feet all week
Just a touch of your lo-ove
Just a touch of your love is enough
To take control of my whole body
Just a touch of your lo-ove
Just a touch of your lo-ove🎵..

Em smiles to Ali as she sings, "What Em?" Ali says smiling back.. "oh nothing your just a really good singer baby, seriously you have a brilliant voice" .."ah stop it" Ali says shyly .."it's true though you have Ali".. they pull up just around the corner from Starbucks walking down the street hand in hand.. "Em wait" .. "What Ali?" "Close your eyes I want to see your eyelashes" Em closes her eyes, as Ali kisses her lips.. she smiles to Emily.."I didn't really I just wanted to kiss your lips Em" but Ali Em grabs her snogging her in the street, "you don't need an excuse to do that" Em says smiling back as they walk into Starbucks..

They both order there food and hot drinks, as Ali is paying Em starts cuddling Ali from behind.. they walk to sit down, "aww Em, that was so cute what you did holding me at the till" .."well a lad was serving you, I'm showing him your taken" .."he wouldn't get nowhere with me, no-one would, but you are cute for caring Em" there food arrives and they both start eating and chatting about Ali telling her mum..

"So Ali, like how you planning on telling your mum, she doesn't even know you like girls?" .. "I know but she needs to know I'm not scared of telling her, being with a girl shouldn't make any difference to her then me being with a lad" .."yeah exactly, well I hope she's okay with it" Emily says looking worried, "well she will have to be because I want you, and no one will change that okay Em, so don't worry" Ali says smiling at her as they finish off there food...

They head out of Starbucks, and back to the car, Emily drives Ali back home, and parks outside the house, it's the weekend so Ali is hoping her mum will be home, they sit and chat in the car.."are you sure you want to do this alone Ali?" .. "Yeah Em it will be best honestly, I'll see you later okay?".."okay then baby and thankyou for treating me to breakfast".. "thats okay beautiful" Ali says as she kisses Em, and gets out the car, waving to Emily as she walks up the path and sees Em drive off...

Ali walks into the house and shouts her mum, "yes Ali you okay I'm upstairs in the bedroom" I go upstairs "hey mum can I have a chat with you?" .."Yes sure just let me finish putting these clothes away.. Okay then Ali, I'm all yours are you okay?" .."yes mum I'm fine, just I want to tell you something about the person ive been seeing but I'm nervous to tell you" .. "oh I don't like the sound of this Ali".. "mum please just listen carefully, I'm just going to tell you, basically me and Emily are girlfriends" .. "what do you mean, like your dating?" .."yeah mum".."but you've always dated boys?".. "I know I have, but I have fallen for Emily and I was scared to say anything but I love her mum" .. Ali"s mum cuddles her.. "I just want you to be happy and if that means with Emily, then I'll except it, all I want is both my girls happy you and Cece" .. "thanks mum".. "Cece knows though right?".. "Well yeah she knows but..." before Ali can finish she pauses as she hears someone come in the front door and upstairs.. it's Cece she comes into the bedroom..