The Day After

CECE'S POV
I wake up in Emily's bed, and I feel so rough, I don't remember much about last night, but I do remember I got told my best friend was dating my sister, Ali is jealous of our friendship  and I will never accept them as a couple, no way but I'm going to come up with a plan trust me I ain't having Ali take Emily from me, I turn around and see Em just waking up...

"Morning Em" .."yeah morning Cece" Em says with abit of a attitude... "look Em, I am sorry okay I know how I acted was totally out of order" ..."yes it was, me and Ali are a couple, I mean I am sorry to because I should have told you earlier, but I knew how your reaction would be and that put me off" .. "Em I thought the worst, I thought you and Ali being together would ruin us" .. "well you should have spoken to me Cece, before flying of the handle and going out drinking" "I know, okay and now I've said sorry Em, can I have a cuddle?" Em cuddles Cece.. "You know your my best friend, your silly to think Ali will change that, now we need to get ready, and take you home then you can apologise to Ali" ..."As if, sorry Em, I am fine with you but I don't want to know her, she is no sister of mine" Cece says getting out of bed.. "Cece what do you mean? You can forgive me and not her" .."Em listen I don't trust her, I will stand by you because I love you, but she will break your heart and I be here for you when she does, can I have a quick shower?" ..Em doesn't respond to the Ali bit.."just go for a shower Cece" ..Em says with a tone "oh and Emily the kiss, I loved it" Cece says walking off.. "Wait Cece" Em follows into the bathroom.. "what did you say?" Cece pins Em softly to the wall, "I said the kiss was amazing, so hot" Em pushes her back.. "Cece I am with Ali, I don't know what your twisted game is but it's not funny, enjoy your shower, I'll be downstairs" "Em sorry okay, I'm trying to kiss you to hurt Ali okay" Cece says as she gets into the shower, Em hears the doorbell so goes to the door...

"Emily I needed to come around, I've missed you" Ali says as she comes into the house and into the living room.. "were's Cece?" .. "she's in the shower Ali, I've missed you too" Em says as they start making out on the sofa passionately snogging each other until the get interrupted...

"Emily" .."oh mum you made me jump, I thought you had already left".. "no I'm going now, you need to be more careful that could have been Cece who walked in, I want my house in one piece when I get home" Mrs Fields says as she leaves for work.. "so yeah were was we Em, let me kiss your lips again" .. "Ali wait my mum has a point, if Cece catches us it will kick off again".. "Oh spoil sport, joking Em, how is she? Has she excepted us?".. "well that's the thing..." Ali interrupts "what Emily your breaking it off aint you?" Ali says looking upset, "no baby, I love you and as I said it's me and you forever, but the thing is Cece says she forgives me, but not you" .."oh that's fine, leave her to it, aslong as I aint ruined your two's  friendship, she will in the end forgive me, I'm her sister" .."but also Ali.. erm, well" Em Stutters her words.. "what Em?" .."I can't say Ali, ahh I'm terrified" "tell me now?" Ali says concerned, "well the thing is Cece, she kinda like erm.. she ..she kissed me" before I could actually finish Ali runs up the stairs, with Emily following behind.. Ali finding Cece just finishing getting ready in the bedroom...

Ali... "OI BITCH, what's this about you kissing my girlfriend"
Cece.. laughing, "oh please Ali, don't act bothered"
Ali goes for Cece and before long they are fighting in Emily's bedroom..
Emily.. "STOP IT PLEASE" she says crying, as Ali and Cece continue pulling each other's hair and hitting each other.. Emily tries her best pulling them apart, "stop it please if you two love me then STOP!!!"

They both listen to Em, and eventually the fight de-escalates..

Ali.. "I've stopped for you Em, but you are no sister of mine kissing my girlfriend, what's that all about Cece?"
Cece.. "I kissed her yes to hurt you i hate you"
Ali.. "well the feeling now is mutual"
Emily.. "please you two, stop this your  sisters I told Ali about the kiss because I aint going to keep secrets"
Cece.. butting in "ha your both good at that when it suits you"
Emily.. "yes Cece okay, we kept our relationship secret because of how we knew you would react"
Ali.. "and you proved us right bitch"
Cece.."your the bitch taking my best friend"
Emily.. "Look Cece, you can't help who you fall inlove with me and Ali didn't mean to hurt you but as I said nothing needs to change"
Cece.. "it does, you'll spend all your time now with Ali"
Emily.. "No I won't, me and you can do stuff to together still"
Ali.. "I aint letting you spend alone time together now no way, not after the kiss!!"
Cece.. "that's not up to you, and as I said the kiss was to hurt you"
Emily.. "Ali listen I wouldn't hurt you, I love you and id never cheat I pushed Cece off and I would any girl for you"
Cece.. "the thing is would Ali, be as faithful"
Ali.. "Will you shut up!! Yes I would, you can't face fact I love Emily and we will spend our lives together Em remember I give you the necklace, me and you EMISON"
Cece.. "Oh please Emison" Cece says laughing..
Emily.. "Cece I love the name, so you best start excepting Emison" Em smiles at Ali..
Cece.. "as I said Em, I'll be here for you when this breaks down"
Ali.. "well you'll be waiting along time"
Emily.. changing the subject.. "let's go for food in the diner in town its 3:30 in the afternoon and we still aint eaten"
Cece.. "thanks for the offer Em, but it's to soon I aint spending the day with Ali"
Emily.. "please Cece, I want you to come"
Ali.. "leave her to it Em"
Cece.. "actually yeah I'll come" Cece says giving a sarcy grin to Ali
Emily.. "okay"..let me quickly get ready and we can go