Is It Over

CECE'S POV
Ive been awake early and put together a plan, I know it's took a while but now I finally admit I see the love between my sister and Emily, I guess I just didn't want to face the truth because Emily is my best friend and I felt I would lose her, but the love they both share for each other I feel such a bitch now they have fallen out over my stupidness, by me not telling the girl in the gay bar my sister is in a relationship, today though I have something to get them back together or talking at least I owe it to them both, I text Aria, Hanna & Spencer a joint message...

Hey girls so I have been stupid and now because of it Emily and Ali have fallen out I need your help are you lot free to go away for the night? x

I wait half an hour then Hanna texts back, followed by Aria and then Spencer...

Hanna..Yeah I'm free, what's happened though and what's the plan? :/ x

Aria.. sounds fun, I'm free so what's your plan Cece? xx

Spencer.. ah sorry I'm busy really hope your plan works though whatever you have planned x

Well both of you come around now just bring one of your cars and your overnight bag I'll explain when your here :) xx

Cece goes downstairs, and starts to make herself some breakfast, just as she's preparing it she hears footsteps coming downstairs she heard her mum go out so knows it could only be Ali.. "morning sis, I'll make you some food".. "I don't want anything, all I want is Emily but someone ruined that oh yeah you" Ali says with a tone.. "I know but I have a plan Ali I am sorry and I will make it up to you".. "i don't think so Emily still isn't talking to me, I text her again just before I came down no reply were over" .. Ali storms off to the front room...

Cece comes in bringing a fruit smoothie and two toasted bagels for Ali.. "please eat sis".. "I told you I don't want to eat, you eat I'll just sit here watching the tv".. "I understand what I did was wrong, but I will help you get Em back if it's the last thing I do"..

Knock Knock

Ali runs to the door thinking and hoping it's Emily...

"HEY ALI" Aria and Hanna say.. "Oh hey girls" they all go into the front room and sit with Cece..

Hanna.. "Oh bagels, who's are these"
Ali.. "have them Hanna, there mine I aint hungry"
Hanna.. "wats up Ali, what's actually happened?"
Cece.. "it's all my fault, I kinda split Ali and Emily up"
Aria.. "Omg no way why would you do that Cece"
Ali.. "Yeah exactly, she hates me that much she would break up the only relationship I have ever cared about"
Cece.. "I'm sorry Ali dont make me feel even worse, just listen to my plan, so I have been up early this morning and ive booked us lot into a cabin for the night"
Ali.. butting in.. "when you say us who do you mean I aint going"
Cece.. "please listen sis, well this is what's going to happen Aria and Hanna your going to go pick Emily up and say you want to take her away for the night just you three"
Hanna.. "so we go in my car and pick up Emily?"
Cece.. "Yeah I'll text you the details of the cabin you three go there, then a few hours later me and Ali will turn up"
Ali.. "I don't like the sound of this, Emily aint texting me back she won't like this idea"
Cece.. "well let's try it, so you girls are you ready to go me and Ali will stay here, once you get to the cabin go to the reception and get the keys and go chill inside the cabin till we get there"