The Date ( Part 2 )

Continued from previous chapter...

After the bath both girls get out and get dried, Emily keeps staring at her necklace... "you love it don't you Em" Ali says smiling, "I do it's just so meaniful and Emison for our name, it's special" Em says... "like you then Emily, my beautiful girl" Ali says as she dries her hair then dries Emily's for her, they both sit on the bed as Ali leans forward to put on a dvd she brought, Emily starts kissing Ali's neck, "omg Em that sends shivers down my spine" Ali says smiling, as the film starts, Emily turns the light off and puts on the lamp, "come lie in my arms beautiful" Em says as Ali lies in her arms and they cuddle up together watching there movie, during the movie Ali catches Em staring at her.. "What Em?" "Oh nothing Ali you just are the most beautiful girl ever" "and so are you Emily your caring, hot and brilliant in bed" Ali says winking at her, "your pretty good your self Ali".. "pretty good" ..Ali gets ontop of Em pinning her arms back then ticking her, "pretty good is that all" Em is laughing as she's been tickled.. "okay Ali, ahhh stop that tickles your FUCKING AMAZING how's about that then baby?" Em says as Ali stops tickling her, "that's better" Ali says smiling at her...

After the movie finishes Ali says to Em.. "are you hungry babe" "for you im always hungry Ali" "do you always have to make it dirty Em, your so bad, I mean for food?" Ali says laughing, I know what you meant but I was teasing you" Em says smiling at her.. "come into the kitchen, I have brought some pasta and sauce shall we cook this together Em" "yeah okay then I'll put in the pasta you heat up the sauce Ali" as there both waiting for the pasta to cook, Em sits down on a chair in the kitchen.. "oi lazy you slacking already are you?" Ali says as she gets ontop of Em on the chair facing her and starts kissing her lips, as Em kisses her back and starts to squeeze Ali's tits softly as she continues passionately snogging her.. "Oh fuck this is turning me on so fucking much Ali, you have the best tits ever, ahhh you drive me wild" ...Ali starts to nibble softly on Emily's ear as she grinds with her clothes on against Em's pussy.. "omg omg ahhh fuck nooo stop baby, I can't take it" Emily moans.. "how's about no I won't stop?" Ali says as she continues... "Baby look quick the pasta is boiling over" Ali quickly gets off.. "omg you liar Emily" Ali smiles, "you'll be punished after for lying" "oh fuck, I couldn't take it though, your so hot Ali".. as the pasta is cooked, Em dishes up the food and they both sit down at the table to eat..

"Mmm this is really nice isn't it Em?" "it is, I love it Ali" ... wait a minute Em runs to light a candle for the middle of the table and turns of the light "there that's better" "aww Em that's cute like a little romantic meal, our first together" as they are eating Emily ask Ali a question.."Ali what made you change your ways for me, do you not miss pulling lads, and being with them, like why me?" "Em to put it simple no I don't, I just felt good like popular that all the lads wanted me, and now thinking about it, I feel sick like why did I lower myself to that level, then with you instantly there was a connection, from the first time I slept with you, I knew you were special" "but Ali im a girl, you've never once even looked at a girl?" I know but then again with you it just felt right, Em honestly trust me I don't even care about lads anymore, I want you not just today, next week, next month, next year...I want you forever" ..."awww baby thanks for reasuring me, im sorry I worry" Emily says,... "don't be sorry Em, I like you asking but does this not prove to you how much I love you, have I ever done this for anyone else ever brought them away?" "No you aint" Em says smiling to Ali "plus we are EMISON now aint we baby?" .."Yes and we will never be separated it's me and you against the world Em now" Ali says as they smile to each other..

They finish eating there pasta, and Em stands up and puts out her hand for Ali to hold, Ali grabs Em's hand.. "what Em?" Ali says smiling "follow me baby" ..Em leads Ali outside onto the decking of the lake house, "sit on this seat with me Ali, it goes back so we can cuddle up and watch the stars together"..Em gets on and softly pulls Ali down into her arms and holds her close, "aww this is so beautiful Em watching the stars, it's so relaxing" "not as beautiful as you though Ali" Em says smiling, as Ali smiles back, as they continue cuddling they both fall asleep together outside in each other's arms...

6:20am the sun starts to rise which wakes up Emily, she looks at Ali who is still sleeping and decides to to go down on her, she pulls up her nightware and takes down her underwear before licking her pussy, teasing her tongue against her clit, Ali starts to moan softly in her sleep, as Em starts to lick up and down her pussy, tasting all her wetness, she feels Ali grab her head softly pushing her down making Em keep lick her pussy out, "ahhh fuckkkkk Emilyyyy" Ali screams as she cums so hard in Emily's mouth "was that my wake up call Em?" Ali says winking at Emily, "it sure was, and there's me thinking you was asleep Ali" "I was at first but how can I sleep through you licking my pussy it felt so good" "do you want more Ali?" Em says smiling, "not just yet Em, follow me" Ali says as both girls walk down hand in hand on the little dock over the water and sit down at the edge, both dangling there feet into the water slashing each other with there feet...

"Let's get in Em, early morning swim?" "Okay then" Em says as she take off her Pyjamas, Ali looks at her.. "What Ali?" "When I meant get in I meant naked" Ali says as she stands up stripping off completely, "oh my fuck" Em is just staring, not taking her eyes off Ali as she also gets completely  naked, Ali just smiles.. "okay Em that's better, 123 then we jump in together okay?" they both hold hands, "okay 1 2.... 3" Ali softly pushes Em in, "ahhh omg Ali you bitch, it's freezing" Em says laughing, as Ali laughs too, "get in now you" Ali jumps in and quickly cuddles up to Em, "omg it is cold shit" Ali says, as Ali cuddles up to Em they both kiss each other's lips softly, "your body against mine is turning me on baby" Em moans.. "yours too Em" Ali says touching Emily's pussy "ahh fuckkk" Em moans, "okay let's swim, before this gets out of hand" Em says swimming slashing Ali.. after a while they both get used to the water temperature and having fun in the lake...

Around half an hour later and they both get out, "Shit Ali, where's our towels?".. "Back at the lake house" Ali says laughing, as both grab there clothes "okay Em just run" both girls quickly run back to the lake house "omg Ali that was funny, were probarly on camera running naked" Em says embarrassed and laughing, "oh I wouldn't worry you was licking me out earlier that's probarly on camera too" Ali says smiling, both girls start laughing as the head to the shower together, and wash each other down, with the soap, softly caressing each other's bodies..

As they get out they head into the bedroom, dry off, and start to get ready for going home.. "Ali" Em says looking fed up, "yeah babe, what's up"  "I don't want to go back home, wish it could be like this forever" Em says, as Ali cuddles her, I know Em, don't worry we will do this again, and one day we will have our own place so it will be like this always then" Ali says smiling to her, "aww baby I can't wait for that day I love you" Ali kisses Em's lips and "I love you too Em"...

They get some breakfast quickly before packing up the car, Ali locks up and takes the keys back to reception.. "this is really sad" Ali says as she gets into the car, "tell me about it" Em says as she puts on her seatbelt.. "I wish we could just never go home and just live here together, I don't need anyone Ali but you" ..."I know but we need to go back Em, the police will come looking for us otherwise because our families will be worried" Ali says as she holds Em's hand and  starts to drive off, as they both look back to the lake house one more time, "don't worry as I said Em, we will be back soon" yeah I know Ali, we have loads of things to look forward to right?" Em says "Yeah we do but first job we need go back to mine, and tell Cece about us" "oh today really Ali?" Em says feeling panicking.. "unfortunately this can't be a secret anymore babe, I'm dreading it to" Ali says but we need to tell her, soon enough the girls both pull up outside Ali's they see Cece's car in the driveway and both get out as they head to the house, both looking worried, they both hold hands, "you ready Em?" not really Ali, but let's do it" Ali opens the front door....

To be continued....

Sorry guys next chapter, had to leave it there lol hope you all enjoy this chapter, thanks for all your support and votes appreciate it:)