Time To Hit The Club

KNOCK KNOCK...
Cece goes to the door and answers it, it's Emily.. "Hey girl you look amazing" Cece says, "so do you Cece you look amazing too" Emily says .."tonight's going to be good me and you isn't it Em?".. "and Ali aswell" Emily says with a happiness to her voice, "oh yeah can't forget my sister can we" Cece says with a tone.. "come on Cece she isn't that bad where is she anyway?" ..just as Cece is about to talk, Ali walks downstairs..

OMG Emily thinks to herself she looks so fucking HOT.. Em smiles at Ali and Ali smiles back..

Cece.. "blimey sis who you trying to impress"
Ali.. "no one you know me just want to look my best" she says smiling at Emily.
Cece.. "Okay follow me into the kitchen you two"
Ali.. whispering to Emily, "you can stop dribbling now Em, by the way you look fit as fuck in them tight jeans"
Emily.. "sshh you Ali, the things I want to do to you now, your turning me on in that skirt, your arse looks hot.."

The girls all head into the kitchen were Cece is waiting.. "okay you two take these sambuca shots" she says giving Ali and Emily two each, "ill count to three and we will down them, get this night started with a bang" Cece says smiling. "Okay 1 2 3" they all down the first one, and again 1 2 3 drinking the other...

Emily... "fuck I feel tipsy already"
Ali.. "your such a lightweight baby"
Cece.. with a angry tone.. "what did you just say to Em?"
Ali.. panicking says "oh I wasn't thinking Cece, ive just downed two shots, I call all of my mates baby"
Emily.. trying to change the subject says "I'll order the taxi now girls"

10 mins later and the taxi turns up, the girls head outside "you sit in the front Ali, don't want us all squashed in the back plus I want to sit next to Emily" Cece says.. "fine" Ali says sounding annoyed. In the taxi Emily and Cece are chatting away in the back, when Em notices the young driver perving at Ali's legs, "oi do you mind taking your eyes away from her" Emily says with a angry tone, "she's a beautiful girl why wouldn't I look I'm a lad" "yeah and your also working" Emily fumes to him, "chill Em it's fine Ali is used to it, she loves attention from lads" Cece says... "no Cece I used to, I'm a changed person now, I'm after something serious, Ali says looking back to Emily.

The girls arrive at the club and as Cece is paying the driver Emily says to Ali.. "sorry about that in the car but I don't like lads checking out my girlfriend" "OMG Em" Ali says smiling at her.. "what Ali?" Emily says, "Oh nothing just to hear you say girlfriend face to face gives me a tingle in my tummy" "well get used to it Ali" Em says smiling at her..

"Okay you two" Cece says, "let's head inside the club cant wait to get pissed" Ali and Emily walk behind Cece sneakily holding hands, smiling at each other.

In the club they make the way to the bar, "three double vodka' s and coke" Cece orders as they get there drinks and head to the busy dance floor, and start dancing, all the girls are having fun dancing and ordering more and more drinks, as the night goes on all three girls are getting completely wrecked..

Emily.. "Were's Cece gone ?"
Ali.. "I don't know but at this moment I don't care Em ive been wanting my girlfriend alone all night" Ali grabs Em's hand and takes her outside in the side street, pinning her up against the wall and starts snogging her lips passionately, and Emily snogs her back, Ali starts unzipping Emily's jeans and touches Em's clit..
Emily... "OMG fuckkk Ali, there's a camera right there watching us"
Ali.. "Oh fuck the camera I want to make my girlfriend cum" Ali keeps rubbing hard on Emily's clit, going down to her pussy hole..

"OI, what you two doing the security guard shouts" ..Emily and Ali both start laughing, as Emily zips up her jeans, "oh what you going to have a go at me are you for wanting to touch my girlfriend?" Ali says to him, "either go home or go back inside" the security guard says.. "fine we will go back inside, I need to find my sister anyway" Ali says slurring her words.
"We will finish that off later baby I am gagging for you I want to fuck you so bad" Ali says, "I want you too sexy girl my clits throbbing now" Em says as she stumbles back into the club, they both spot Cece with some lad.

Ali... "oi sis were the fuck did you go?"
Cece.. "flirting with that lad with the blonde hair in the DJ box, he approached me he's so HOT I've pulled anyway, were have you two been, Em you okay?"
Emily.. "Yeah I'm good, we just went looking for you, we was both worried about you wasn't we Ali?"
Ali.. "Yeah we literally looked everywhere even outside" Ali looks at Emily and starts smiling..
Cece.. "awww you two your so cute, caring about me"

The girls go back to the bar ordering a tray full of shots downing them all one by one, Ali falls to the ground and can't stop laughing, "I'm so fucking pissed" Ali says as she gets back up all the girls cuddle up together "this has been a awesome night" Emily says, "yeah it has and it's only 12:30 the nights still young Cece says "okay girls I'm going talking to that hottie again I'll be back in abit" Cece walks off..

Emily and Ali go to the dance floor and start dancing together grinding up against each other.. "Em I seriously can't take this, I need to fuck you now, let's go to the toilet" Ali says as they walk off hand in hand and both sneak into the same cubicle "jeans off now Em" Ali demands "or what Ali" Em says, "you really don't want to know Emily" "oh shit" Emily gets a strong tingle at Ali being fiesty and unzips her jeans pulling them down, Ali goes straight down on her knees for Emily's pussy licking it up and down, inserting her fingers inside her at the same time, "ahhh omg fuckkk" Emily cums so hard trying to moan quietly so no one hears, "you were fucking gagging to cum you Em, I can tell" Ali says as she continues to fuck Emily hard with two fingers whilst using her other hand to rub her clit in circles, Ali looks as Em's face as she reaches her second climax, "more more Aliiiiii" Em moans as Ali keeps going hard making Emily cum all down her legs and over Ali fingers, Ali stands up and goes to Emily's face "watch me lick your cum off my fingers Em" Ali says as she licks her fingers looking into Emily's eyes..

Right that's it payback is a bitch" Em says smiling, lifting up Ali's skirt as she sticks her tongue so deep into Ali's pussy hole "OMG ahhhhh fuckkk Emilyyyyy, that's so good keep going baby more more" Ali moans, Emily keeps going in and out, faster and faster "I'm going to cum Emily fuckkk" Emily takes her tongue out of Ali's pussy letting Ali squirt into her mouth "fuckkk yessss Emilyyyy" Ali moans as she cums so hard filling Emily's mouth with her juices. Emily stands up and lifts up Ali's top and unclips her bra, as she starts teasing her nipples, sucking Ali's tits as she inserts fingers into Ali's pussy hole at the same time, she keeps sucking her tits pumping her fingers inside Ali deeper and deeper until "ahhhhh OMG OMG" Ali starts to shake as she orgasms so loud, "ssshhh Ali" Emily says laughing, "I can't help i have a brilliant girlfriend who knows how to please me fuckkk, your so good I love you Em" Ali says whilst getting herself dressed, "your a brilliant fuck too Ali the best I've ever had Emily says smiling at Ali, I love you too baby" Em says as she kisses Ali's lips softly, Em pulls up her jeans and they walk out of the toilet cubicle to some weird looks, "what you never fucked in a toilet before" ..Ali says to a bunch of girls as Em and Ali both walk out laughing, heading to the bar for another drink...

This second part of this story will continue in the next chapter, hope your all still enjoying it :)