Cece Knows

Continued from previous chapter...

Ali and Emily walk into the house, "Cece" Ali shouts.. "looks like she isn't home Em" ..."BOO" "ahh" they both scream, "geeze Cece, don't do that you scared us half to death then" Ali says with a tone.. "oh lighten up sis, anyway why you two together?" Cece asks.. "erm well Cece can we go sit down in the front room we need to chat?" Ali says as they all walk into the front room sitting down.. "your being quiet Em, give us a cuddle are you okay?" Cece asks as she cuddles Em.. Emily is sat there looking so on edge.. "yeah Cece I'm fine, I just..." Em pauses.. "just what are you okay Em, I'm worried?" Cece says looking concerned.. "no honestly I am fine" "okay Em but I'm your best friend, and I'll always be here if you need me, so Ali what's so important?" Cece says.. "well the thing is Cece, you know the person I have been seeing.." Cece butts in, "oh don't tell me, you've been away for one night and now it's over" Cece says sarcastically.. "Cece will you please listen grrrr" Ali says getting annoyed, "fine geeze chill out Ali"..

Cece hears her phone ringing in the kitchen, "omg that's my new bf you know the DJ be right back I need to anwser this I'm expecting his call" Cece runs off into the kitchen...

"Ali please we can't do this, I feel sick I'm getting heart palpitations" ..Em says stressing... "Emily I know i feel the same but this can't be a secret forever" "oh tomorrow we will do it then please Ali?".. "No it needs to be today, Cece needs to know..."

Cece comes back in, "I need to know what Ali?" "Sit down Cece please" Ali says, "I want to no now, what the hell is going on, you two are being really odd" Cece says her voice sounds angry...

Ali.. "Okay well as I said you know the person I've been seeing?"
Cece.. "yeah?"
Ali.. "well the person, I've been seeing, it's like erm.."
Cece.. "ALI TELL NOW.. and your being quiet Em.. and you never actually said why did you come in with Ali?"
Emily.. "I just bumped into her, outside, I came to see you" Em says nervously..
Cece looks outside "and where's your car Emily?"
Ali.. "she walked it"
Cece.. "RIGHT I'M GETTING PISSED OFF NOW, WHAT IS GOING ON"
Ali.. "calm down Cece, well the person I am seeing you kinda know" Ali says panicking..
Cece.. "I know, what do you mean, like I don't understand, who is it?"
Emily.. "it's me okay me and Ali are a couple" Emily starts to cry..
Ali and Cece both look at Emily, as Ali goes over to cuddle her...
Cece.. "GET AWAY FROM HER NOW ALI"
Ali.. "NO WHY SHOULD I, EMILY ISN'T YOURS?"
Emily.. "LOOK JUST STOP ARGUING, can't we talk calmly.."
Cece.. "NO SORRY, WE CAN'T EM, YOUR MEANT TO BE MY BEST MATE AND YOU ARE STRAIGHT AS ANYTHING ALI"
Ali.. "look Cece we can talk calmly, yes I thought I was only into lads, until I slept with Emily"
Cece.. "WHAT, THIS GOES WORSE YOU'VE SLEPT TOGETHER ASWELL, I HATE YOU BOTH" Cece starts crying..
Emily.. "Cece please, come here" Em tries to cuddle her,
Cece.. pushes Emily away, NO EM, YOU PROMISED ME, WE WOULD ALWAYS BE BEST FRIENDS"
Emily.. crying still, "and we can be please, the fact I am dating Ali, won't effect us"
Ali.. "yeah Cece, you can still spend time just you two"
Cece.. "SHUT UP ALI, YOU ARE MESSING EMILY ABOUT, YOUR STRAIGHT"
Ali.. "we have been dating for almost 3 weeks, I am serious I love her, id never hurt her or mess her about"
Cece.. "LOVE, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT IS"
Emily.. "Cece trust me Ali does love me, she wouldn't hurt me"
Cece.. "No she doesn't, you are being dumb Emily, look please can we go upstairs and talk just me and you?"
Emily.. "No we talk all together, can't you except your my best friend, Ali is my girlfriend?"
Cece.. "No I'll never except it, it's me or Ali, you decide Em.. Cece slaps Ali across the face "I HATE YOU..."

Cece storms out of the house and gets into her car .. "Cece come back please" Emily says crying.. "don't do anything stupid" "like you care Emily you betrayed our friendship, getting with Ali".. "Cece listen nothing will change" Em says.. "Get in the car with me Emily" .."I can't Cece" Emily says crying "fine then I know you choose Ali" Cece drives off crying...