Breakfest

{Ms's POV}
I walked down the street to Welcome To Irene's which is where Gaara suggested to eat. I made it there and Gaara was waiting playing around of his phone. He was wearing a red hoodie (it was zipped up so I couldn't see his shirt) and blue jeans.
"Hey," he waved. I waved back blushing and ran up to him.
We walked in and it was small but it gave a vibe of happiness, it had the smell of coffee and maple syrup. We walked up to the counter and a nice older lady sat us down and gave us a menu.
"So what are you getting?" Gaara asked me.
"Waffles," I said smiling.
"Okay, I think I'm gonna get the cinnamon roll," Gaara said. I smiled at him trying to hide that I was super excited. He is my senpai for goodness sake, I can't help it. The way he sometimes threatens people, his sea green eyes, his red hair, he was perfect~
{Mk's POV}
Me and Yuichiro were sitting towards a back table in Welcome To Irene's for breakfast, when I noticed Ms and Gaara eating twords the front.
"What are you doing?" Yuu asked as I pulled out my phone.
"Getting revenge on Ms for spying on us the other day," I said laughing evilly. I took pictures every once and awhile till we finished.
(Time skip brought to you by Krul Teeps cuz why not???)
I got home and invited Ms over. After like an half hour she arrived.
"Hey Mk!" She said happily as I let her in the house.
"I wanna talk to you," I said pulling my phone out of my pocket.
"I do too~" she said.
"I have the pics," I said holding up one of her a Gaara. She looked at them in confusion.
"HOW DID YOU GET THOSE!?!?" She screamed.
"THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR SPYING ON ME AND YUU IM GINNA SEND THESE TO ALL MY FRIENDS!" I yelled pulling up Kawaii's messages.
"NOOOI I HATE YOU!" She screamed.
"I HID THE KNIFES!" I yelled and she sighed in defeat. Yuu was in the living room laughing his head off.
"This isn't over," she said in a dark and evil voice and walked out the door slamming it behind her.
"Oh crap," I said and Yuu walked in.
"At this moment Mk knew, she flipped up," he laughed. I stood in fear. I knew I wasn't gonna sleep tonight, she knows where I live.