Vactaion Part 2

(Mk's POV)
"Okay," Yuu said ok his phone, "There is a restaurant around the corner from here that we can go to for dinner,"
"Cool!" I said standing up off the bed. We git ready and went over to Kawaii and Crow's room.
" Hello!" Kawaii said when she opened the door.
"Yuu found somewhere to go for dinner, you wanna go?"
"Sure let us get ready!"
After that we git Gaara and Ms to come with us.
                              (Time skip)
We came home from the restaurant, WHICH WAS AMAZING BY THE WAY! We went to our rooms and went to bed.

"Mk," a faint voice said as I turn on my side.
"Mk?"
"MK!!"
I leaped out of bed on shock.
"WHAT!?!?" I screamed. Yuu was sitting on the edge of the bed laughing.
"Jerk,"'
                               (Ms's POV)
I sat on my bed waiting for Gaara to get out of the shower, not that he was taking forever, bit I wanted to see New Orleans asap.
"You almost done?" I yelled at him.
The water went off and he responded yes.
After awhile we all went out to walk around the city, at the end of the street was a church, we walked pasted it to an area where people set up stands and sell stuff.
"Holy crap guys look!" Crow said.
"What?" Mk asked.
"There a Trump voodoo dolls!"  We looked over to find stands and stands with Trump voodoo dolls.
"Perfect," Mk laughed. We kept walking and found an area to go of horse carriage rides.
"Wanna go?" Yuu asked when he saw Mk's light up at the sight of horses. We said yes and hopped on one for 40 dollars, 40 dollars I'm never getting back.
(Mk's POV)
We went around the town with the horse and got to stop at the grave yard. One thing about the grave yards are that there above ground. They are little tombs that a whole family stay in. We walked around while the man leading the horse told us about the graves, until it started raining, hard. He finished the tore, but it was pouring!
"We are getting changed after this agreed?" Kawaii asked. We nodded, and finished the tore around the city. We get off the carriage and the rain stopped. We walked home hoping that it didn't rain again. We got changed and talked in out room for a bit of what to do next.
We finally decided to walk around town till dinner then go to bed after.